- How to Redeem
- FAQs for Wallet Upgrade
- How can I upgrade my wallet?
You can simply press “upgrade” button in the profile section of your wallet. Once we have received your request, our representative will call you and fix up an appointment at your convenience and complete the process.
- What is the process of upgrading the wallet?
As per RBI guidelines, to upgrade your wallet, you need to get your KYC done. For this, we need your identity proof and address proof. Once you have applied for wallet upgrade, our representative will call you to fix up an appointment where he can verify and collect the documents to complete the process.
- What are the charges of upgrading my wallet?
Currently, this service is being offered free of cost to paytm wallet users.
- How much time will it take to upgrade my wallet after applying for upgrade?
Your account will be upgraded within 2 working days once we receive your completed documents.
- Is there any place where I can go and get my KYC done?
Sorry, currently the only way by which you can get your KYC done is through the visit of our representative.
- I have got the call from the paytm representative. What all documents do I need to provide to the person?
Our representative will be giving you a blank KYC form. You need to fill this form, affix a passport size photograph and provide self-attested copies of the following:
Proof of Identity (any one): Proof of Address (any one): Passport Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voter ID card/ Aadhaar Card Driving License Telephone Bill/ Electricity Bill (last 3 months) Voter Card Ration Card PAN Card Bank Statement (last 6 months) Aadhar Card Letter from public authority stating the address NREGA Card Registered Rent Agreement
Benefits of an upgraded Wallet
- What is the difference between normal wallet and an upgrade wallet?
The wallet balance in a normal wallet (also called Basic Wallet) cannot cross Rs. 10,000/- during the month. Also, there is an upper limit of Rs. 10,000/- to the amount you can add in to the wallet. This can be either through Add-money or through Cashbacks. In the upgraded wallet (also called Prime Wallet), the wallet balance cannot cross Rs. 1,00,000/- (Rs. 1 lac). However, there is no limit on the amount that can be added, given that balance at any point is below Rs. 1 lac in the wallet.
- Is there a limit on the number of transactions in Basic wallet?
There is no limit on the number of transactions. With a Basic Wallet, you can spend only Rs. 10,000/- in a month but with a Prime Wallet, there is no limit on the amount that you can spend.
- My wallet balance is already Rs. 10,000 in Basic Wallet. Does this mean that my cashback is lost?
No, your cashback is never lost. Since you have already reached the monthly limit on the basic wallet, your cashback cannot be added in the current month cycle. Your cashback will be processed in the next month cycle. Otherwise, to get this cashback in the current month cycle, you need to get your wallet upgraded to a Prime Wallet.
- How can I know whether my wallet has been upgrade or not?
Once your wallet is upgraded, you will receive a welcome sms from paytm confirming your that the wallet has been upgraded.
- The mobile number I have mentioned in the form is different from the mobile number in my paytm wallet. Can my wallet be upgraded now?
The mobile number in your form should be same as that in the paytm wallet account. In case both numbers do not match, paytm team will be calling you to explain the steps you need to take to upgrade your wallet.
- Who all are eligible for a Prime Wallet?
Indian Citizens who are using Wallet for personal use are eligible for a Prime Wallet. If you are a merchant or want to use paytm wallet for commercial use, you can contact us as firstname.lastname@example.org or you can visit http://paywithpaytm.com/merchants.html
- What are the other benefits of a Prime Wallet?
You can read more about the Prime Wallet and its benefits at https://paytm.com/blog/enjoy-unlimited-offers-when-you-upgrade-your-paytm-wallet/
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE REGISTERING TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS OFFER KNOWN AS “VOLINI CHEER FOR SANIA IN NEW YORK (hereinafter referred to as OFFER). BY PROCEEDING WITH REGISTRATION AND/OR PARTICIPATING IN THE OFFER, YOU AGREE TO BE LEGALLY BOUND BY THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE OFFER. THIS OFFER IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR RESIDENTS OF THE STATE OF TAMILNADU.
Terms and Conditions:
The VOLINI CHEER FOR SANIA IN NEW YORK has sponsored, organized and administered by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited, a company having its registered office at SPARC, Tandalja, Vadodara 390020 (hereinafter referred to as ‘Sun Pharma’ in association with One97 Communications Limited at 1st Floor , Devika Tower, Nehru Place, New Delhi – 110019 and corporate office at B-121, Sector 5, Noida, UP 201301 who is the owner of the website www.paytm.com, Paytm mobile application, Paytm IVR, Paytm WAP site (hereinafter referred to as One97). One97 and Sun Pharma shall be jointly One97 and Sun Pharma shall be jointly referred to as ‘Organizer’)) ‘Organizer’) and the Offer is open for a limited period from 25th June 2016 till 31st July 2016.
- The Offer will be available in English language on website www.volini.com & by SMS on 95559 95559
- A Participant, by participating in the Offer, hereby agrees to the Terms and Conditions mentioned below and gives irrevocable consent to the process of selecting the winners as set out herein. Further the Participant agrees that any appropriate changes may be made to this Offer by the Organizer, as they deem fit, including but not limited due to any legal or regulatory requirement, instructions from any judicial or a quasi-judicial body or due to any natural calamity beyond the reasonable control of the Organizer, its affiliates and associates for any other reason whatsoever.
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, wherever the context so requires “You” or “Your” shall mean any natural person who is a qualified to be a Participant.
Also, by participating in this Offer, You:
- Warrant that you have read, understood and agreed to conform to these Terms and Conditions.
- Warrant the accuracy, truthfulness and currency of all information that you have submitted.
- Agree that you are entering into this Offer as an independent party and nothing herein establishes an employer-employee relationship between you and the Organizers and You are acting voluntarily, using Your own time and resources to participate in the Offer, solely at Your own risk.
These Terms and Conditions are available on the website at the following address:
The Terms and Conditions can be amended or varied from time to time or withdrawn by the Organizers without prior notice and therefore, please visit the Website periodically to keep Yourself updated and informed.
By participating in the Offer, you indicate your acknowledgement and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Unconditional Approval/Acceptance:
The Participant is aware that SMS sent by him/her may not be received by Organizer instantly due to various factors outside the control of the Organizer such as Network failure, system failure, etc.
The time when the SMS is received by the Organizer shall be considered as the time of receipt of the SMS shall be considered for the Offer.
The Participant undertakes not to dispute the delay caused in receiving the SMS by Organizer due to network failure, system failure, etc.
- Procedure and Eligibility to participate:
This Offer is valid to the person via mobile handset and online by visiting website www.volini.com who fulfill the following criteria at the time of participation during continuation of Offer and upto the travel period under Offer:
- He/she must be of or above 18 years of age;
- He/she must be a resident of India;
- He/she must not have been either convicted and / or prosecuted for commission of any criminal offence nor be of an unsound mind and;
- He/she must not be under any legal disability e.g. insolvency, restraint by court orders etc. and / or is prohibited from entering any contractual relationship.
Further, the Participants who take part in the Offer and are chosen as winners of each category of gratification under the Offer in accordance with the winner selection process under the Terms and Conditions of the Offer,
To participate in/register for the Offer, the Participants have to:
- Register/Subscribe for the Offer: Registration/Subscription/Participation in the Offer is free and there are no charges for the same, however, for using services (SMS) the Customer/Registered user shall be charged as per their SMS plan.
- To participate through SMS, Participants need to give a missed call on 95559 95559 and follow the steps as mentioned in SMS received after giving a missed call. This Offer will be available only in India. Modes of registration/subscription can be added or suspended (due to unavoidable issues on which Organizer does not have any control) during the duration of Offer.
- Offer on SMS:
- The Offer will be available on 95559 95559 & on www.volini.com
- To participate in the Offer, Participant must log on to website www.volini.com or give a missed call on 95559 95559. In either of the participation mechanism, participant has to complete the slogan “ For Sania, pain doesn’t stand a chance because…” and submit it online on www.volini.com or send it back on same VMN 95559 95559
- From the valid entries received during the offer period, 5 best entries will stand a chance to cheer for Sania Mirza at US Open 2016 held in New York (“Prize”) and 100 winners daily during the offer period will get INR 100 Paytm cash (“Ancillary Prize”). The winners for the trip to New York will be chosen by Organizer on the best entries for the slogan received and winners for the Paytm cash will be shortlisted via a randomizer from the valid entries received.
- Without prejudice to the foregoing, under no circumstance shall the winner of the Offer be entitled to redeem any category of gratification for cash or any other gratification.
- This Offer is skill based and is being made purely on a “best effort” basis and participation of eligible Participants is completely voluntary, and subject to these applicable terms and conditions.
- By entering the Offer, You confirm and waive the applicability of rules and regulations of the National Do Not Call Registry and You agree to receive promotional messages and alerts including without limitation daily updates under this Offer from the Organizer, as the Organizer may in their sole and absolute discretion decide.
- Mere participation in the Offer shall not entitle a Participant to the gratification. No other person or agent can claim the gratification on behalf of the Participant
- You acknowledge and agree that all copyright and trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the SMS content, Website and all material or content related to the Offer shall remain, at all times, is owned by the Organizers. All material and content contained in this Website is made available for your personal and non-commercial use only. Any other use of the material/ content on this Website and/ or any information disseminated by SMS or any other means of communication are strictly prohibited.
- The Organizer are neither responsible nor guarantee the quality of the goods or services being offered as gratification nor are they liable for any defect or deficiency of goods or services so obtained/availed, by the Participants under this Offer. The Organizer is also not liable for any defect/deficiency in the gratification(s) so offered or availed, by the Participants under this Offer. The Participants shall not have the right to claim any damages, loss or costs from the Organizer for delay in delivery of the gratification(s) on any grounds whatsoever.
- Subject to any applicable law (a) All warranties of any kind whatsoever, whether express or implied, are hereby expressly DISCLAIMED by the Organizer including, but not limited to, meeting of the Participant requirements or aspirations, timeliness, security, the results or reliability of the Offer, delay in sending or receiving the SMS for participating in the Offer, or the delivery, quality, quantity, merchantability, fitness for use or non-infringement in respect of any goods, services, benefits or awards acquired or obtained through the Offer or any transactions effected through the Offer; (b) The Participant expressly agree that his/her participation in the Offer offered by the Organizer is at his/her sole risk and is governed by the Terms and Conditions herein; and (c) No advice or information whether by representations, oral, written or pictorial derived from the Website or through the Offer shall be construed to mean the giving of any service level of any kind by the Organizer.
- The gratification(s) under this Offer are neither assignable nor transferable under any circumstance. All the gratifications shall be subject to such other terms and conditions as may be applicable to specific gratification and shall have to be duly complied with by the Participant.
- Any Participant providing any incorrect information or concealing/withholding any information from the Organizer with an intent to participate and/or be chosen as the winner of the Offer will automatically be disqualified from participating in it and being chosen as the winner of the different categories of gratification. Such act of providing incorrect information or concealing/withholding any information, including without limitation incorrect declaration of information relating to name, age, identity, address, mobile number, domicile, or any other information provided by the Participant, shall entitle the Organizer to disqualify him/her, at its sole discretion, without any further intimation.
- A Participant shall be considered ineligible if he/she does not conform to the conditions as stipulated in these Terms and Conditions, or cannot provide any of the required documents as stipulated in these Terms and Conditions for the purposes of receiving the gratification.
- The Participants shall indemnify and keep indemnified the Organizer and their officers, directors, employees, Participants, affiliates and agents harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, suits, proceedings, action, liabilities, damages, expenses and costs (including attorney’s fees and court costs) which the Organizer may incur, pay or become responsible for as a result of breach or alleged breach of the representations or obligations of the Participants under the Terms and Conditions hereunder, any failure by the Participants to comply with applicable law and any third party claim in respect of misuse of any information of a third party. The Organizer shall have the right to defend themselves, pursuant to this Clause, at the cost of the Participants. The Organizer or their respective affiliates shall not be responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages, including loss of profits, incurred by the winner or any third party, in connection with the Offer.
- The Organizer makes no representation of having a business relationship or tie up with any such companies, individuals or any other organization whose products are offered as gratifications in the Offer. All trade names shall continue to remain owned by their respective owners.
- All incidental costs, expenses, taxes or levies related to the gratification(s), if any, shall be exclusively borne by the winning participant including but not limited to TDS, gift tax (if any), Insurance and any other taxes applicable by the Central, State or Municipal government.
- Apart from the entitlement to the above gratifications, the winner or their legal heirs, successors and representative will have no other rights or claims against the Organizer.
- The Participants and the winning participants hereby irrevocably authorize Organizer and its subsidiaries to use the data gathered during and/or after the Offer in respect of the Participant (including Participant’s name and photograph etc.) in any of its communications including marketing promotions and advertisements along with or without Organizer’s brand.
- The employees of the Organizer and of their group companies, affiliate or associate companies and their relatives/ dependents shall not be eligible to participate in this Offer. If found otherwise, then Organizer reserves the right to forfeit the gratification
- If an employee of Organizer leaves the organization when the Offer is launched or leave during Offer running period / before winner list announcement / after winner’s list is announced, the participants will not be eligible to participate in the Offer.
- This Offer including the gratification cannot be used in conjunction with any alternative offer or promotion of a similar nature.
- This Offer is subject to force majeure circumstances including without limitation, floods, natural disasters, war, act of terror, political unrests, technical snags, act of God or any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of the Organizer (“Force Majeure Event”).The Organizer shall not be liable for any delay or adverse effect caused to this Offer there under as a result of a Force Majeure Event. The Organizer shall intimate the suspension of the Offer caused as a result of such Force Majeure Event to the Participants within reasonable time.
- This Offer is subject to guidelines/ directions issued by the Department of Telecommunications (“DoT”), Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (“TRAI”) or any other statutory authority from time to time.
- The decision of the Organizer in respect of all transactions under this Offer including without limitation the selection of the winners shall be final and binding.
- Questions and their answers, designed/sourced by the Organizer, are as per their best knowledge and information available and have been collected and framed with reasonable prudence. In case there is any discrepancy or dispute regarding the questions or answers, neither the Organizer nor any third party involved shall have any liability towards any Customer.
- The Organiser shall not be responsible for any claims arising out of any failure(s) which is beyond the reasonable control of the Organiser. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Organiser shall not be responsible for any claims arising out of technical failures before, during or after the completion of the Offer including but not limited to any technical failures in the mobile connectivity, delay in sending or receiving the SMS for participating in the Offer, , any action that has been initiated, actioned or completed through his/her mobile phones. Organizer shall neither make any alteration in the slogan/data/records sent in the Offer by the Participant.
- The Participants hereby agree and undertake not to hold the Organizer and/or any of their group entities or affiliates, their respective directors, officers, employees, responsible for or liable for, any actions, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs, charges and expenses, either direct or indirect or remote that they may/might have suffered, sustained or incurred, or claim to suffer, sustain or incur, by way of and /or on account of this Offer.
- The Organizer or any of their group entities or affiliates, their respective directors, officers, employees, shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered, or for any personal loss or injury that may be suffered (including loss of life), by a Participant and/or any third party, directly or indirectly, by use or non-use of the gratification offered in this Offer.
- Organizer reserve the right to make any amendment(s) including but not limited to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify this Offer or any part thereof including the eligibility criteria, the Terms & Conditions and gratifications at their sole discretion at any time during its validity basis Organizer sole discretion or under the instructions/ suggestion by regulatory authority and/or statutory changes and the same shall be binding on the participant with notice on website and participants agree that it will be considered as sufficient notice to the participants. Participants’ continued use/participation in the Offer shall be considered as the acceptance to the changes so made. You are therefore advised to check this website regularly for any update(s) or amendment(s) made to these Terms and Conditions and/or Offer.
- The Organizer may use sub-contractors or 3rd party vendors to execute certain tasks associated with this Offer, without consent from the Participants.
- The Organizer reserve the right, at any time, to unconditionally disqualify any Participant who tampers with or who in any way abuses the process or Terms and Conditions of the Offer, without giving any prior intimation to the Participant. Failure by the Organizer to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Any attempt by a Participant to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Offer is a violation of laws and should such an attempt be made, the Organizer reserve the right to seek damages from any such Participant to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The Organizer does not make any commitment, express or implied to respond to any feedback, suggestion and/or queries of the Participants. The officials of the Organizer, including their directors, officers, partners, employees, consultants and agents are under no obligation to render any advice or service to any Participant in respect of the Offer.
- The Offer and any other promotional endeavor may not be used for any commercial purpose by any Participant.
- In case of any technical failure or system failure, no point or extra benefit for the right answered question will be granted to Participant.
- Post winner declaration and completion of their announcement and further process as the case may be if Organizer finds that the declared winners are wrong then organizer reserves the right to declare the correct winners again and cancel the gratification of winners declared earlier.
- Rule Violation:
Based on all the above mentioned rules in the Terms & Conditions if any rule is violated due to any technical reason then no extra benefit will be granted to the Participant.
- In the event, it is found or come to the knowledge of Organizer that participant and/or winner submitted inaccurate/misleading details/or information as requested by Organizer or in future course of action, Organizer reserve the right to forfeit the gratification handed over to the winner(s) and/or to be handed over to winner(s) and take the required legal action against them.
- Entries will be moderated for best slogans submitted and 5 overall winners will be selected from the best entries received during the entire offer duration i.e. 24th June 2016 to 31st July 2016. These winners will be given a chance to cheer for Sania Mirza in New York. This selection will be basis the best slogans received.
- The trip and its expenses will be paid by Sun Pharm. The trip expenses Includes 4 days 5 nights trip to New York with the following components:
- Includes To and fro flights tickets from Delhi to New York. In case the winner is not a resident of Delhi, he/she has to bear the cost to reach Delhi and go back from Delhi to his residence.
- The Sun Pharma shall, in no circumstances whatsoever be liable to the winner for Loss of Baggage by the Airline, Failure to provide meal of the winners choice by the Airline, Overbooking of seats by the Airline, Failure on the part of Airline to accommodate winner despite having confirmed tickets, Meals offered by the airline/Quality of meal, Flight delay, if the winner misses the flight, changes of flight schedule/routing/airline mentioned at the time of booking. In this condition the expression ‘howsoever cause’ includes willful negligence on the part of any person. If in the event that the winner is booked on a particular Airline on a particular date and due to certain reasons beyond the control of the Company, the winner is not allowed to board the flight, the winner shall not hold the Company responsible for the same and no claim whatsoever can be made by the client against the Company.
- Includes Hotel stay as per twin sharing basis including 3 meals – breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Sun Pharma however reserve the right to change the meal arrangement if circumstances make it necessary to do so. In the event that the client wakes up late and misses the breakfast offered to him or the client is out on his own and reaches late or in case of delay of flights or for any other reason whatsoever the client misses any meal including breakfast offered to him by the Sun Pharma, then no claim can be made for the meal/breakfast, which he has missed and not utilized. No special requests for room allocation, diet consideration on tour / flight etc. will be entertained by the Sun Pharma.
Sun Pharma is not liable if there is sudden disruption/disorder of telephone, internet services, and other amenities while staying at the hotels. The Sun Pharma will also be not responsible for the facilities provided or not provided in the room/bathroom/hotel premises etc. by the Hotel or its staff. Rude or Unprofessional behavior of hotel staff does not come under the direct purview of the company and the Sun Pharma will not be responsible for the same. Facilities like mini bar, pay television channels, telephone etc are not complimentary and these facilities if used by the winner have to be paid for by the winner directly to the Hotel and such charges are not included in the trip. The winner will have to abide by the check-in /check-out time of the hotel. Any changes made directly by the hotel come under their direct purview and we will not be liable for any compensation due to this change.
- Tickets to one match of US Open. The Sun Pharma doesn’t guarantee that Sania Mirza will play in that match.
- Half day of sightseeing in New York (at venue of Sun Pharma’s choice)
Winners are responsible for the adherence of time at all stages of the tour. In the event that a winner misses on any part of the sightseeing tour or any such tour due to delay on his part, he will not be entitled to claim refund of the same. The Sun Pharma shall not accept any liability or responsibility for any damages, loss, baggage loss, injury, accident, death, breakdown, or irregularity, which may occur in carrying out the tour arrangement, weather conditions, strikes, war, quarantine and any other cause whatsoever and all such loss or expense must be borne by the passengers. Sun Pharmas reserves the right to any change in the itinerary.
- VISA charges, personal insurance and tips are not included in the price and are to borne by the winners. To arrange VISA is the sole responsibility of the winner. Sun Pharma will not arrange the same and will not give any comfort letter in this regard.
All the winners traveling must be in possession of a valid visa. However, kindly note that it is entirely at the discretion of the concerned Consulate / Authorities to grant / reject visa even after winner has submitted all relevant documents and the Sun Pharma will not be held responsible for the same. The Sun Pharma is not at all liable for such cases or has any influence on the consulate/embassy’s decision. The Sun Pharma will not be responsible for non-issuance of visa due to receipt of incomplete / delayed documents from the participant. It is a possibility that the consulate may ask the passengers to appear for a personal interview. This is at the sole discretion of the Consulate / Authorities. If the required documents are not submitted by the winner, the issuance of visa will further be delayed/rejected, and the winners will not hold Sun Pharma liable for the same. Winner should adhere to all the norms and conditions laid by the consulate/embassy. In case VISA is not granted to the winner, no cash compensation/ alternative gratification will be offered to the winner and the prize shall lapse.
- The Sun Pharma cannot assume responsibility for any additional cost or any fees relating to the issuance and / or cancellation of air tickets or other arrangements not done through the Sun Pharma.Personal expenses of any kind like laundry, SIM cards, and charges in the hotel for any additional services will be excluded.
- Due to operational reasons, the routing of this tour may be amended. However, all mentioned services will remain unchanged. Availability are subject to change at the time of booking.
- Sun Pharma reserves the right to use alternative accommodation, sightseeing tours and transfer of equal or higher standards.
- Except for inclusions mentioned above, all other expenses incurred by the winner to be treated at exclusions and have to be borne by the winner.
- The Participants agree that meeting with Sania Mirza is subject to her time and availability in New York. The Participants agree that neither Sania Mirza nor the Sun Pharmas will be in anyway held responsible for any act or omission in relation to the foregoing.
(a)Further the Participant agree and understand that Sun Pharmas will, at its sole discretion, try to arrange a meeting of the winning Participants with Sania Mirza at any venue as the Sun Pharmas deem fit.
(b) The Participants and/or winners of the Offer unconditionally agree to not make any defamatory or otherwise remarks which may harm the reputation and/or goodwill of the Sun Pharma and/or Sania Mirza. The Participants and/or winners agree that the Sun Pharmas will have all the rights to take any action permissible under law in relation to the same/
(c) The Offer is at the sole discretion of the Sun Pharmas and the Sun Pharmas shall have the right to disqualify and/or dismiss the Participant and/or winner, if the Participant and/or winners if found to be indulging in any unfair practices. The decision of the Sun Pharmas in this regard shall be final and binding.
- Gratifications and winner selection:
The selection of 5 overall winners will be done as below:
- Entries received with complete slogan will be moderated by moderators.
- Top 5 best entries will be selected as overall winners from the complete slogans received
- These winners will be given a chance to cheer for Sania Mirza in New York.
- This trip will be sponsored and paid by Sun Pharma
- Slogan will be selected at Sun Pharma’s discretion
- Decision of Sun Pharma will be final
- The gratifications offered in this Offer will be sponsored and distributed by Sun Pharma or by a designated third party.
- Participants may contact Sun Pharma at the email address: Volini@sunpharma.com email@example.com or Toll free helpline number 1800 120 9700 regarding any queries/complaints pertaining to the Offer between 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, on working days from Monday to Friday. All disputes must be addressed by the Participants in writing to Sun Pharma Further, any information that the Participant may request in connection with the Offer, may be provided by the Sun Pharma’ to the Participant, at the sole and absolute discretion of the Sun Pharma’, depending on the nature of the information requested, and any such information may be provided only during a period of 10 days from the end of the Offer. No such request shall be entertained thereafter. The Sun Pharma’ further clarify that any information requested by any Participant shall only concern that Participant and under no circumstances will the Sun Pharma provide confidential information or information pertaining to other Participant(s).
- The gratification(s) to the winner shall be given subject to compliance with all applicable statutory legislations, processes and formalities in connection with the gratification(s) and on production of all such documents/papers as may be required by the Sun Pharma before accepting the gratification. Any failure on the part of the winner to comply with directions issued by the Sun Pharma for claim of gratification shall entitle the Sun Pharma to forfeit the gratification(s) at their sole discretion.
- All gratifications for the New York trip must be claimed by the winners, along with the documents specified herein below within the specified timelines intimated above by the Sun Pharma. The documents required to be submitted along with the claim by the winners include the following (the document list is only inclusive and not exhaustive and can change as per the requirements of law):
- Address proof (Voter ID / Driving License / Passport/electricity bill not older than 3 months /Telephone bill not older than 3 months etc)
- Photo Id proof (Aadhar Card / Passport/Voter ID/Driving License etc)
- One passport size photo
- Passport copy
- Declaration for acceptance of gratification (format will be communicated/shared with winner)
- Post paid bill (for post paid user) (additional document)
- Submission of acknowledgement letter (as per the format that shall be provided by Sun Pharma) on receipt of the Gratification(s)
- PAN card copy self attached
*(the document list is only inclusive and not exhaustive and can change as per the requirements of Law or Sun Pharma)
- Letter of compliance with rules and regulations and declarations in the format as may be required by the Sun Pharma or applicable laws.
The list of the winners of the gratification will be published on the Website- www.volini.com at the end of offer around 7th August 2016.
- The prizes shall be subject to prevailing Income Tax Provisions. The winner shall deposit TDS amount to the Sun Pharma, which shall then be deposited by the Sun Pharma to Tax department. Shortlisted winner to submit the DD for TDS amount. The winner is further required to provide copies of valid PAN card and Identity proof. TDS Certificate shall be issued to the winner in compliance with the Tax laws as soon as it is issued by the Tax department. No Prize shall be handed over to the winner unless the aforesaid compliances are done.”
- Further, the winning participants(s) must furnish a valid Indian Passport with all the necessary documents as mentioned in the Terms and Conditions to claim the Gratification/reward, irrespective of its money value, failing which the winning participant’s Gratification/reward, shall be forfeited at the sole discretion of the Sun Pharmas. To avail and/or use the gratification, winner shall be solely liable for all applicable regulatory and statutory compliances.
- The Sun Pharma reserve the right to forfeit the gratifications under the following circumstances:
- If documents as mentioned in clause 21 are not submitted within 7 days
- If documents provided are found to inaccurate/misleading.
- If winner is unwilling to claim/accept the gratification.
- If the winner is not reachable over phone after trying 5 times within specified time
- If the winner doesn’t contact at email address: Volini@Sunpharma.com within 3 working days of declaration of result on the contest
- If the winner is not able to provide sufficient evidence to show that he/she is the Participant of the mobile number. Any failure on the part of the winner to comply with directions issued by the Sun Pharma for claim of gratification shall entitle the Sun Pharma to forfeit the gratification(s).
Entries will be moderated for the valid slogans submitted and 100 daily winners under the offer period from 24th June 2016 to 31st July 2016 will be selected for gratification with Rs.100 Paytm Cash. These daily winners will be shortlisted via randomizer. These winners will be sent congratulations SMS with Paytm coupon code for redeeming Paytm cash into their Paytm wallet.
- Gratifications and winner selection:
The selection of 100 daily winners will be done as below:
- Entries received with complete slogan will be moderated by One97.
- 100 daily winners will be selected via automated randomizer for winning Rs.100 Paytm Cash
- The draw from randomizer for daily winners will be done every Tuesday for the entries received from Monday to Sunday
- These shortlisted daily winners will then be sent a SMS with coupon code which can be availed on www.paytm.com/volini for Rs.100 Paytm cash into their Paytm Wallet.
- List of daily winners from Monday to Sunday will be published on www.volini.com on every Thursday
- Paytm cash can be used over Paytm for bill payments, recharges, shopping, bus booking, etc.
- During the campaign, a total of 3500 Paytm cash winners will be selected
- Entries will be selected at Organiser’s discretion
- Decision of Organizer will be final and binding.
- The gratifications offered in this Offer will be co-sponsored by Organizer and One97 and distributed by One 97
- Without prejudice to the foregoing Clause, under this Offer to comply with directions issued by One97 shall entitle One97, at its discretion, to cancel and forfeit the gratification for the said winner
- Participants may contact organizer at the email address: Volini@sunpharma.com firstname.lastname@example.org or Toll free helpline number 1800 120 9700 regarding any queries/complaints pertaining to the Offer between 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, on working days from Monday to Friday. All disputes must be addressed by the Participants in writing to Organizer and One97 jointly. Further, any information that the Participant may request in connection with the Offer, may be provided by the Organizer’ to the Participant, at the sole and absolute discretion of the Organizer’, depending on the nature of the information requested, and any such information may be provided only during a period of 10 days from the end of the Offer. No such request shall be entertained thereafter. The Organizer’ further clarify that any information requested by any Participant shall only concern that Participant and under no circumstances will the Organizer provide confidential information or information pertaining to other Participant(s).
TERMS & CONDITIONS SPECIFIC TO TOP 5 WINNERS OF THE OFFER
Save as provided in the terms and Condition for VOLINI CHEER FOR SANIA IN NEW YORK, This terms and condition shall specifically apply to the Top 5 Winner of the Offer. For the avoidance of any doubt, please note that the gratifications offered under this Offer for 5 winners who will travel to New York to cheer Sania are solely sponsored and distributed by Sun Pharma.
TERMS & CONDITIONS SPECIFIC TO 100 DAILY PAYTM CASH WINNERS
Save as provided in the terms and Condition for VOLINI CHEER FOR SANIA IN NEW YORK , this terms and condition shall specifically apply to the Ancillary Prize. For the avoidance of any doubt, please note that the gratifications offered under this Offer for 100 Daily Paytm Cash winners are co-sponsored by Sun pharma & One97.
- How can I redeem my cash code?
Step 1 – Enter your cash code, then click on Proceed.
Step 2 – If you do not have an account on Paytm.com, please make one by clicking on Create Account in order to add money to your online wallet
Step 3 –You are done! Now you have Paytm Cash and you can now use it for recharging mobile/ DTH or shopping.
- What can I use Paytm Cash for?
You can use Paytm Cash to recharge your prepaid mobile number, DTH or Data card or pay your mobile, landline, electricity & gas bills. You can also use it to shop from our range of lakhs of items!
- How many cash codes can I use?
You can use upto 1 cash code in total till end of offer.
- How and where can I shop using my Paytm Cash?
Oh, you can shop across categories of Men, Women, Electronics, Home, Sports & more, right here at Paytm! You can recharge you mobile, DTH and much more. You can shop at the website here or on your Paytm App.
- How to use Paytm Cash for mobile recharging
Step 1 – Go to paytm.com
Step 2 – Enter your mobile details, amount (amount equal to the money you have in Paytm wallet. If you enter an amount more than wallet balance then you will have to make differential payment through credit/debit card) and click on proceed to recharge
Step 3 – Click on Proceed to Pay
Step 4 – Click on use Paytm wallet to complete the payment
- Where can I download Paytm App from?
You could either search for it on your App store or click here to download.
- I already have an account on Paytm.com. Is this offer for me too?
Yes existing Paytm users can also use their cash code and get Paytm Cash.
- I have got an SMS with OTP. What is this?
While creating an account for you on Paytm, for your security, an OTP is sent. Simply enter it on Paytm to verify your account. You will need to go through this step only once.