- Contest starts on 21st May, 2016 and ends on 22nd May, 2016.
- Entry is open for Indian residents aged 18 years or above ("Eligible Entrant") except employees of the promoters i.e. HarperCollins India, Paytm, their families, associated companies, agencies or anyone professionally connected with the promotion.
- Entry is limited to one per Eligible Entrant.
- Paytm may check that entries are valid and can disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process, including submitting an entry that breaches any of these terms and conditions.
- 2 winners will get Micromax Canvas Silver 5 Mobile.
Specifications of the Micromax Canvas Silver 5 Mobile are mentioned below:
12.1.cm HD AMOLED screen with Corning Gorilla Glass 3
Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916, Quad-Core 1.2 GHz ARM Cortex-A53 64 bits
2GB DDR3 RAM / 16GB ROM; 4G LTE
8MP AF Rear Camera, 5MP FF Front Camera; 1080P FHD Video Recording & Playback
2000mAh Battery; Wi-Fi Bluetooth; GPS; Android Lollipop
- The draw for prize will be conducted on 15th May 2016. The first 2 valid entries drawn will win the prize. Winners will be notified by phone by Paytm's team. If 3 reasonable attempts to contact a winner have been made within 1 week after the draw and the winner is still unavailable, or is unable to use the prize, the prize will be forfeited and Paytm will randomly choose another winner from the entries.
- By entering the competition you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- Prize is non transferable and cannot be taken as cash.
- Prize value is correct at time of printing but Paytm will take no responsibility for any kind of price variation at the last moment.
- HarperCollins India and Paytm are not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- All entries become the property of Paytm.
- In the event of any dispute, Paytm’s decision is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances Paytm can substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Paytm reserves the right to extend, cancel or amend this promotion at any time.
- Information published by Paytm on how to enter and prizes form part of these terms and conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
The Promoter and the Excluded Parties are not responsible for and shall not be liable for
- late, lost, delayed, damaged, misdirected, incorrect, incomplete, ineligible or unintelligible entries;
- telephone, electronic, hardware, software program, network, Internet or computer failures or difficulties;
- errors in transmission, computer systems, telephone lines, hardware or software malfunctions, or other errors, failures, dropped computer or telephone connections that are human and/or technical in nature;
- any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Promoter that may cause the Promotion to be disrupted or corrupted;
- any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by a Prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a Prize, or from participation in the Promotion or any damage to an Entrant's computer system or mobile telephone that is directly or indirectly caused by accessing the website; or
- any printing, typographical or on-air errors in any materials associated with these Official Rules.
The Promoter and the Excluded Parties assume no responsibility for any injury or damage to participants or to any other persons computer relating to or resulting from entering or downloading materials or software in connection with this Promotion. If for any reason the conduct or operation of the Promotion is interfered with or disrupted in any way (including by vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, computer bugs or viruses, tampering or technical failures), the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend or recommence the Promotion, subject to the approval of the authorities that have issued permits for its conduct. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for:
- any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication including any SMS communication sent to (or by) the Promoter of any Entrant, whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or internet service providers, congestion on any carrier network or otherwise;
- any theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of such communications;
- any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the Competitions; or
- any incorrect or incomplete information which may be communicated in the course of administering the Competitions (whether as a result of one of the foregoing causes or otherwise).
To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its associated companies and agencies and any of their personnel (the “Relevant Parties” ) exclude all liability for any loss (including any damage, claim, injury, cost or expense) whatsoever which is suffered or incurred by any entrant or other person that:
- arises out of or is in any way connected with the Promotion or any prizes; or
- is otherwise due to the broadcast of any program relating to the Promotion or the publication of any material in connection with the Promotion, including any statements made by any host, staff member, other entrants or any other person, including:
- any indirect, economic or consequential loss;
- any loss arising from or contributed to by negligence of a Relevant Party;
- any liability for personal injury or death. The Promoter shall have any liability to any Entrant or Selected Entrant in the event that a telephone call with that individual is interrupted, disturbed or in any way affected by any circumstances beyond the control of the Promoter.