- How to Redeem
- FAQs for Wallet Upgrade
- How can I upgrade my wallet?
You can simply press “upgrade” button in the profile section of your wallet. Once we have received your request, our representative will call you and fix up an appointment at your convenience and complete the process.
- What is the process of upgrading the wallet?
As per RBI guidelines, to upgrade your wallet, you need to get your KYC done. For this, we need your identity proof and address proof. Once you have applied for wallet upgrade, our representative will call you to fix up an appointment where he can verify and collect the documents to complete the process.
- What are the charges of upgrading my wallet?
Currently, this service is being offered free of cost to paytm wallet users.
- How much time will it take to upgrade my wallet after applying for upgrade?
Your account will be upgraded within 2 working days once we receive your completed documents.
- Is there any place where I can go and get my KYC done?
Sorry, currently the only way by which you can get your KYC done is through the visit of our representative.
- I have got the call from the paytm representative. What all documents do I need to provide to the person?
Our representative will be giving you a blank KYC form. You need to fill this form, affix a passport size photograph and provide self-attested copies of the following:
Proof of Identity (any one): Proof of Address (any one): Passport Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voter ID card/ Aadhaar Card Driving License Telephone Bill/ Electricity Bill (last 3 months) Voter Card Ration Card PAN Card Bank Statement (last 6 months) Aadhar Card Letter from public authority stating the address NREGA Card Registered Rent Agreement
Benefits of an upgraded Wallet
- What is the difference between normal wallet and an upgrade wallet?
The wallet balance in a normal wallet (also called Basic Wallet) cannot cross Rs. 10,000/- during the month. Also, there is an upper limit of Rs. 10,000/- to the amount you can add in to the wallet. This can be either through Add-money or through Cashbacks. In the upgraded wallet (also called Prime Wallet), the wallet balance cannot cross Rs. 1,00,000/- (Rs. 1 lac). However, there is no limit on the amount that can be added, given that balance at any point is below Rs. 1 lac in the wallet.
- Is there a limit on the number of transactions in Basic wallet?
There is no limit on the number of transactions. With a Basic Wallet, you can spend only Rs. 10,000/- in a month but with a Prime Wallet, there is no limit on the amount that you can spend.
- My wallet balance is already Rs. 10,000 in Basic Wallet. Does this mean that my cashback is lost?
No, your cashback is never lost. Since you have already reached the monthly limit on the basic wallet, your cashback cannot be added in the current month cycle. Your cashback will be processed in the next month cycle. Otherwise, to get this cashback in the current month cycle, you need to get your wallet upgraded to a Prime Wallet.
- How can I know whether my wallet has been upgrade or not?
Once your wallet is upgraded, you will receive a welcome sms from paytm confirming your that the wallet has been upgraded.
- The mobile number I have mentioned in the form is different from the mobile number in my paytm wallet. Can my wallet be upgraded now?
The mobile number in your form should be same as that in the paytm wallet account. In case both numbers do not match, paytm team will be calling you to explain the steps you need to take to upgrade your wallet.
- Who all are eligible for a Prime Wallet?
Indian Citizens who are using Wallet for personal use are eligible for a Prime Wallet. If you are a merchant or want to use paytm wallet for commercial use, you can contact us as firstname.lastname@example.org or you can visit http://paywithpaytm.com/merchants.html
- What are the other benefits of a Prime Wallet?
You can read more about the Prime Wallet and its benefits at https://paytm.com/blog/enjoy-unlimited-offers-when-you-upgrade-your-paytm-wallet/
- Participation in this Promotion namely, Paytm Stayfree (“Offer”) is purely voluntary and optional. This Offer is not valid in conjunction with any other Offer. Products also available without this Offer. By participating in this Offer, each participant is deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- This Offer is being conducted by Johnson & Johnson Pvt. Ltd. (“Stayfree”) in association with One97 Communications Ltd.’s (“One97 or Paytm) (collectively referred to as Organizer) on One97’s platform, namely www.Paytm.com (‘website’), for Products defined hereinafter.
- This Offer is valid in India from August 1st2016 toDecember 25th2016(‘Offer Period’) on purchase ofStayfree referred to as “Products” and on limited stocks only.
- The Offer is valid for the citizens of India (except the employees of Stayfree and One97, their associate companies, their joint venture partners, its co-packers, their distributors, their agents, their advertising and promotional agencies and their auditors.)
- After purchasing the Products, the participant’s/user’s is to look for the Coupon code (“Code”) printed on a sticker on the pack, in the form of a scratch code. After retrieving this Code, the participant can participate in the Offer in the following manner and avail Paytm Cash. Paytm cash is the term used to define Paytm cash that participant gets when he applies the code on Paytm website. The cash earned this way is stored in the Paytm wallet and is used to purchase products/do recharges on Paytm website only. No cash would be given in lieu of Paytm cash.
- On successful application of the Code a onetime addition of respective denomination Rs 25/- and/or Rs 45/- to participant’s/user’s Paytm wallet will be added. Each code is unique and for onetime use only. Participant/user can avail the offer for both Stayfree packs viz– once for each type –Rs. 45 for Stayfree DrymaxAll Night 14 and Rs. 25 for Stayfree DrymaxAll Night 7.
- • Participant/User buys the Stayfree pack of DrymaxAll Nights 14 and Stayfree pack of DrymaxAll night 7 with the Paytm cash offer stickered on the pack.
- • Participant/ user gets the unique coupon code on the Stayfree pack(s), which will be visible after scratching
- • If participant/user is not a registered user, then he/she will have to create/sign up by going to paytm.com, choosing Log in/Sign Up and following instructions thereon. He/she can then apply coupon code to receive Rs 25/- or Rs 45/-Paytm cash into his/her Paytm wallet. Participants already registered with Paytm.com can use their existing credentials to avail the offer by applying the code.
- • Each code is unique and can be used once. Each mobile number/single user can use this offer only once on each SKU(Stayfree All Night 14 and Stayfree All Night 7 respectively) to get the Paytm cash.
- • This offer is valid from August 10th 2016 to December 25th 2016. User will not be able to avail the offer after this period.
- In case of any conflict between terms and conditions printed on the sticker on the pack/ and the website, terms and conditions printed on website shall prevail
- Participants can buy all products and services offered on Paytm.com or Paytm app with the cash they collect in their Paytm wallet. In case user purchases a product or service that is greater in value than the amount of cash user has collected in Paytm wallet, user would have to pay for the differential amount through any of the payment means available/accepted on Paytm. It can be used to purchase talktime or DTH recharge or purchase of physical goods after accumulation of Paytm Cash in the Paytm wallet.
- Actual recharge will vary as per the top-up plan of the respective operator and is subject to applicable taxes and levies. Post paid users may pay any post paid bill on Paytm, only if they are paying their entire outstanding bill amount. Paytm/ Stayfree does not take any responsibility for partial bill payment being rejected by Post paid users’ operator/service provider. If Post paid users’ bill amount is higher than Paytm cash he/she has in his/hers account, he/she will need to pay for the balance amount through any of the payment modes/means accepted on Paytm.
- The Code cannot be redeemed after the expiry of the Offer Period and you agree to waive off right of redemption on the date of expiry of Offer Period.
- Paytm cashback offered as part of this offer is non-transferrable, non-refundable; and no physical cash payment will be made in lieu of this. At any stage, Stayfree and/or Paytm reserves their right to call upon the Participant to submit any document for verification of identity as per its sole discretion.
- NeitherStayfree nor Paytm.com will be liable for any delay in actual redemption under this Offer reflecting in the customers’ account.
- Paytm and Stayfree will not be responsible for any loss or damage to the Code
- At any time Paytm and/or Stayfree reserves the right to update and/or amend all or any of these terms without further notice.
- Stayfree and/or Paytm reserves the right to cancel, change or substitute Offer at any time without any prior notice.
- Stayfree and/or Paytm may require participants to participate in promotional activities (such as publicity and photography), free of charge, and he/she consents to the usage of his/her name, photograph, film recording, portrait, picture, voice, likeness and biographical information for media coverage, news or information and for advertising or promotional purposes in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration. The foregoing license shall survive any termination or expiration of this Offer.
- The participant waives conditions of DND register by participating in the contest.
- All customer related queries for this Offer can be addressed to paytm.com/care
- The Offer is being conducted under the supervision of independent auditors.
- Paytm is the registered trademark of ONE97.
- Stayfree and/or Paytm shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or any other liability arising out of the Promotion or due to participation by any person in the Offer.
- Stayfree and/or Paytm shall not be liable for any loss or damage due to Act of God, Governmental actions, other force majeure circumstances and shall not be liable to pay any amount as compensation or otherwise for any such loss.
- Stayfree and/or Paytm shall not be responsible for downtime on the services, caused due to technicalities (like failure of hardware equipment, configuration issue, network congestion), or due to decisions/changes in regulations that are carried out by TRAI, RBI, DoT or any other regulatory body.
- Participant/user agrees that use of this Offer is at its sole risk. Stayfree, One97, Paytm its affiliates, and their officers, directors, employees, and agents disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability, availability, and fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
- The terms and condition of this Offer shall be governed by Indian Laws. Any and all disputes, controversies and conflicts (“Disputes”) arising out of the Contest shall be referred for Arbitration to a Sole Arbitrator to be appointed byStayfree and Paytm whose decision shall be final and binding on all. The place of arbitration shall be Delhi. The Courts at Delhi shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in respect of all the subject matter with relation to the Offer.
- 1. Is there a Consumer Offer on STAYFREE right now? What is the offer?
I saw an ad about Paytm Cash with STAYFREE. Can you please share more details? What is this promotion?
Yes, there is Consumer Offer on select packs of STAYFRE right now. This is a Free Paytm Cash offer that is running on the StayfreeDrymax All Night 7s pack and StayfreeDrymax All Night 14s pack. When you buy a promo pack (a pack with offer callout sticker) and redeem the unique cash code given on the pack on paytm.com/Stayfree you will get,
(a) Rs 25 assured PayTM cash on Stayfree Drymax All Night 7s pack (only 1 redemption per mobile number)
(b) Rs 45 assured PayTM cash on Stayfree Drymax All Night 14s pack (only 1 redemption per mobile number)
This is a limited period consumer offer valid till 25th December 2016. Stocks of STAYFREE Drymax All Night 7s and STAYFREE Drymax All Night 14s pack without this offer are also available in the market
- 2. Which packs of STAYFREE are running the Paytm Offer?
Only select packs of Stayfree Drymax All Night 7s and Stayfree Drymax All Night 14s are running this offer. You can see the Yellow colour sticker on the front of packs announcing the offer. Packs without the offer are also available in the market.
- 3. Where can I find the code on a Stayfree All Night 7s/ Stayfree All Night 14s pack?
For both the packs the 12 digit code is printed on the sticker, behind a scratch functionality, as shown in the images below. You will need to scratch using a coin, which will reveal the code.
- 4. How many offer codes can I redeem during the offer period?
You can redeem 1 code each of Rs 25 (available on Stayfree Drymax All Night 7’s promo pack) and Rs 45 (available on Stayfree Drymax All Night 14’s promo pack) during the offer period
- 5. Till when is the offer valid?
The offer is valid from 1st August 2016 to 25th December 2016.
- 6. How can I redeem my cash code?
A. Through the Paytm-Stayfree website.
a) Open Paytm website ( www.paytm.com/Stayfree). You will be asked to enter the cash code
b) You will be prompted to either log in or Sign Up.
a. If you are an existing user Log in.
b. If you are a new user Sign up
c) On successful completion of the process you will receive he following message
” Congratulations! Rs. 25 added to your cash account”
“Congratulations! Rs. 45 added to your cash account”,
depending upon whether you bought Stayfree Drymax All Night 7 or Stayfree Drymax All Night 14.
Please note that the mobile wallet will be updated with Paytm cash within 24 hours
- 7. What can I use the Paytm cash for?
You can redeem Paytm recharge coupons for a variety of purposes including Cinema tickets, Taxi payments, bill payments through mobile wallet and shopping across various categories on Paytm.
- 8. How to use Paytm Cash for mobile recharging?
Step 1 – Go to paytm.com
Step 2 – Enter your mobile details, amount (amount equal to the money you have in Paytm wallet. If you enter an amount more than wallet balance then you will have to make differential payment through credit/debit card) and click on proceed to recharge
Step 3 – Click on Proceed to Pay
Step 4 – Click on use Paytm wallet to complete the payment
- 9. I already have an account on Paytm.com. Is this offer for me too?
Yes existing Paytm users can also use their cash code and get Paytm Cash.
- 10. I have got an SMS with OTP. What is this??
While creating an account for you on Paytm, for your security, an OTP is sent. Simply enter it on Paytm to verify your account. You will need to go through this step only once.