PAYTM – SAMSUNG EXCLUSIVE OFFER
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
I. General terms and conditions of the Offer:
- The Offer is valid for Indian citizens staying in India, aged 18 years or above (“Customers”), except employees and family members of Paytm and its affiliate / associate / subsidiary companies and their dealers/retailers/distributors, suppliers, advertising agencies and event management companies. Entries by person below age of 18 years shall be disqualified.
- Offer is available on purchase of following Products:
Galaxy Grand Neo Plus, Core Prime, Core 2, J1
- Customers on purchase of Product will be eligible to avail the Offer.
- Paytm shall offer Paytm Wallet (Paytm Wallet is a prepaid instrument issued by One97 Communications Limited (Paytm) to be used for making any payment for using services or buying products offered through Paytm and amount standing to the credit in Paytm Wallet is referred as Paytm Cash) to Customers buying Samsung Products (mentioned in Point 2), with pre-defined values as mentioned below:
Product Value Paytm Offer Galaxy Grand Neo Plus INR 900 to be credited in Paytm Wallet in the form of Paytm eCash and split equally and given to the Customer in a span of 3 months. Galaxy Core Prime INR 900 to be credited in Paytm Wallet in the form of Paytm eCash split equally and given to the Customer in a span of 3 months. Galaxy Core 2 INR 900 to be credited in Paytm Wallet in the form of Paytm eCash split equally and given to the Customer in a span of 3 months. Galaxy J1 INR 900 to be credited in Paytm Wallet in the form of Paytm eCash split equally and given to the Customer in a span of 3 months.
- The amount so mentioned in the Paytm Offer shall be paid to Customers in three equal monthly installments.
- Customer needs to download the Paytm application and login or create a new login.
- Paytm shall share the promo code with Customer via push notification within 10 days of downloading Paytm application. The promo code has to be used every month to add the Paytm Cash to the Paytm Wallet. The promo code can be used only once a month, maximum for three (3) months from the date of first activation. As per RBI guidelines, Customer cannot accumulate more than INR 10,000 in his wallet.
- In case of any issue as regards Paytm Offer – Customer shall write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paytm Cash cannot be exchanged against cash, and can only be used in Paytm application for:
- Prepaid mobile top-ups & DTH recharges, postpaid mobile & landline bill payments, and utilities bill Payments for Mobile Operators across India.
- To shop at Paytm’s own marketplace across all eCom categories such as apparel/electronics/home ware/wellness & adding more by the day.
- To pay for services & goods at Paytm’s partner merchants, such as BMS, Make my Trip, Fab Furnish and many more
- Customer needs to log in to Paytm mobile app each month for the period of next 5 months to get offer code which will be pushed the same needs to be activated in the similar manner as above.
- The Paytm Wallet and Paytm Cash is dependent on the Customer id created (i.e. mobile number plus the IMEI number of the Product). In case Customer changes his/her phone number, the Paytm Cash will not remain valid.
- Availing the Offer is voluntary. Availing of this Offer by Customer constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions. By availing this Offer, Customer(s) agrees to receive communication(s) from Paytm and/or its event management company relating to the Offer and Customer(s) unconditionally agrees not to make any claim or raise any complaint against Paytm and/or the event management company in this respect.
- By availing the Offer, the Customer hereby consents to the accessing of information of the Customer by Paytm and/or its event management company for the purpose of this Offer. Further, Paytm shall be at liberty to use the entries received for its media coverage, advertisement or publicity in any form which is existing today or will be known anytime in the future without any further consideration to the Customer including promotion of any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by it;
- Customer agrees that all/any pictures appearing in Offer are fictitious and any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. Pictures and images shown in the promotional material for the Offer or on the website are visual representations and the actual prize, and their colors, model numbers and/or features may differ.
- No other offers can be clubbed with this Offer
II. Representation and Warranties by Customer:
- Customer represents and warrants that he/she is legally competent to enter into binding contracts under applicable laws. By participating in the Offer, the Customer warrants that all information provided by the Customer regarding his/her name, age, state, city, address, phone number, etc., is true, correct, accurate and complete and that the Customer is authorized to provide such information and consents to the use of such information by Paytm and/or its event management company.
- Customer agrees and consents that any and all information submitted by the Customer including but not limited to the submissions and personal information of the Customers may be required to be shared with other third parties engaged by Paytm, for the purposes of verifying and/or audit the authenticity of the entries received from the Customers.
- Customer gives Paytm the right to publish and broadcast anywhere in the world, for editorial, advertising, promotional, marketing and/or other purposes and in any media, Customer’s and/or Winner’s name, image, likeness and/or photograph (except where prohibited by law) without any further permission or consent or consideration in any form, including but not limited to, royalty.
- Customer agrees that Paytm shall not be liable for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Offer or with the acceptance, possession, or use of any prize (except any liability which may not be excluded under applicable law).
- Customer hereby agrees to indemnify and keep Paytm, its associated companies, its event management company and their respective directors, officers, employees, contractors and agents, indemnified against any and all losses, claims (including but not limited to third party claims), injuries, costs, fees, fines, penalties, taxes, charges and any other liability arising out of any act of omission, commission, fraud, negligence or misconduct by the Customer.
- Paytm shall not be liable for any loss or damage due to act of God, Governmental actions, other force majeure circumstances and shall not be liable to pay any amount as compensation or otherwise for any such loss. Standard manufacturer’s warranty, if any, shall be applicable for all Products.
- The applicable tax, if any, will be borne by the winning Customers only.
- Paytm reserves the absolute right to amend the Terms of the Offer or extend the Offer Period or cancel or discontinue the Offer or any part thereof without giving any reasons or prior notice.
- Offer shall be void in any state where prohibited by law. In such case, Paytm shall not be liable to provide any free cash-back, prize(s) or compensation to the Customer on any account.
- Failure by Paytm to enforce any of its right at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- In no event shall Paytm be liable for losses or any incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the Offer, its services these Terms(however arising, including negligence). Paytm shall not be responsible for any product or service liability of any kind.
IV. Intellectual Property Rights:
All rights, title and interest including but not limited to the Intellectual Property Rights in the promotional material(s) and any/all registrations received shall vest solely and exclusively with Paytm at all times and Paytm shall be entitled to use the database of the entries received or any information in any media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purpose without any further reference or payment or compensation to Customer. Customer shall be solely responsible for any consequences which may arise due to any kind of infringement of copyrights or any kind of intellectual property rights belonging to any other person/ entity etc. and also undertake to indemnify Paytm and its officers, directors, employees etc on the happening of such an event (including without limitation cost of attorney, legal charges etc.) on full indemnity basis.
Decision of Paytm in relation to the Offer and matter incidental thereto shall be final and binding on the Customer. All disputes shall be governed by the laws of India. These Terms shall be governed by exclusive laws of India and the courts located at New Delhi shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in respect of all the subject matter with relation to the Offer.