OneAssist brings significant value propositions to consumers by protecting them against potential financial and personal loss owing to loss/theft of their data, device, identity or payment cards, 24*7 & providing doorstep pickup and cashless service.
Coverage for Extended Warranty commences on expiration of Manufacturer’s Original Warranty for minimum period of 12 months and maximum period of 24 Months.
Eligibility for Extended Warranty Program
- Device is manufactured in India or is legally imported in India & sold through official channels supported by Invoice & Manufacturer Warranty of Minimum 12 Months and maximum 24 Months
- Extended Warranty is valid only in India on device purchased and repaired in India
Features of Extended Warranty Program
- Covers cost of parts and labor in respect of the covered Product for covered inherent mechanical and electrical breakdown/defects to the extent provided by the manufacturer’s warranty
- Insurance Partner will bear the cost of replacement of the Mobile device with one of like kind and quality if the Product is not repairable or beyond economical repair. The replaced Mobile phone (the spoilt unit) shall become property of Insurance Partner. Due to technological advances, the replacement device may be of lower retail value than the original Product. Any such replacement will immediately terminate this membership with no refund. The total of all benefits paid or payable under this Plan while it is in force shall not exceed the original purchase price paid by customer for the mobile device covered by this policy.
Features of OneAssist Mobile Protection Plan Protection
24X7 Call center Assistance
In case of any assistance, event of any damage of mobile phone customer can call OneAssist number 1800-123-330 (Toll FREE) OR 0 8080 333 333, 24X7.
Doorstep Pickup and Drop Services with Cashless Repair
OneAssist provides its customer with Doorstep Pickup and Drop Services. We will pick up your device from your doorstep, get it repaired and deliver it back to you once repaired. OneAssist offer cashless Repair services to its customers.
All Repairs are done only at Authorized Repair Centres of the OEM’s
OneAssist works with Authorized Service Centres to ensure that any in-warranty issues subsequently faced by the customer are adhered to.
Membership Transfer to new Device
Customers can transfer the remaining part of the membership to the new device if the new device is bought within the Membership tenure. Customers just need to call OneAssist and provide the new IMEI. OneAssist will transfer the membership to new device with nominal charges (only if applicable).
Warranty as a Gift
In case you want to gift the warranty, the buyer must insure that at the time of claim, the customer whose name is on the invoice must send a confirmation mail is sent to OneAssist stating that the device has been gifted by him/her providing an identity proof.
User Friendly Claim process
OneAssist offer one of the most convenient and user friendly claim process to its customers.
Documents required for claim Processing
- Signed Claim Form
- Images of Damaged Device
- Valid Smartphone Purchase Invoice
- Govt. issued ID Card- (PAN CARD, ADHAR CARD, PASSPORT, ETC)