Pay with Paytm at Mother Dairy outlets and top 5 lucky winners will get a chance to meet the Delhi Daredevils team.
Terms & Conditions:
Terms and conditions
- By accepting the prize, Winner gives Paytm the right to use his/her name, photograph and other personal details for the purpose of this Contest including advertising on social media, Paytm platform, or in public domain.
- Participants acknowledge and agree that all copyright , trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the SMS content, WAP/APP, Website and all material or content related to the Contest shall remain, at all times, owned by Paytm and/or their respective owners. All material and content contained is made available for Participants’ personal and non-commercial use only. Any other use of the material/ content on the platform and/ or any information disseminated by SMS or any other means of communication is strictly prohibited.
- Subject to any applicable law (a) All warranties of any kind whatsoever, whether express or implied, are hereby expressly DISCLAIMED(b) The Participants expressly agree that his/her participation in the Contest is at his/her sole risk and is governed by the T&C herein; and (c) No advice or information whether by representations, oral, written or pictorial derived from the platforms including but not limited to websites/ SMS, shall be construed to mean the giving of any warranty of any kind.
- Any Participants providing any incorrect information or concealing/withholding any information from Paytm with intent to participate in the Contest will automatically be disqualified from participating in it. Such act of providing incorrect information or concealing/withholding any information, including without limitation incorrect declaration of information relating to name, age, identity, address, mobile connection of Operator number, domicile etc, by the Participants or dispute with the platform, shall entitle Paytm to disqualify him/her without any further intimation.
- The Participants shall indemnify and keep indemnified Paytm and their officers, directors, employees, customers, subsidiaries, affiliates and agents harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, suits, proceedings, action, liabilities, damages, expenses and costs (including attorney’s fees and court costs) which Paytm may incur, pay or become responsible as facilitator as a result of breach or alleged breach of the representations or obligations under the T&C hereunder, any failure by the Participants to comply with applicable law and any third party claim in respect of misuse of any information of a third party. Paytm shall have the right to defend itself, pursuant to this Clause, at the cost of the Participants. Paytm or their respective affiliates shall not be responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages, including loss of profits, incurred by the winner(s) or any third party, in connection with the Contest. It is expressly provided that transaction shall between Participants & Paytm only.
- The Participants hereby irrevocably authorize Paytm and its owners, affiliates, subsidiaries, associates to use the data gathered during and/or after the Contest in respect of the Participants (including but not limited to name and photograph) in any of its communications including marketing promotions and advertisements. By participating in the Contest, Participants /s confirms to waive the applicability of rules and regulations of the National Do Not Call Registry and agrees to receive updates and promotional messages / SMS / Email / Call for current and future Contests from Paytm.
- This Contest is subject to force majeure circumstances including without limitation, floods, natural disasters, war, act of terror, political unrests, technical snags, act of God, change of laws or any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of Paytm (“Force Majeure Event”). Paytm shall not be liable for any delay or adverse effect caused to this Contest there under as a result of a Force Majeure Event. Paytm shall intimate the suspension of Contest caused as a result of such Force Majeure Event to the Participants s within reasonable time.
- Paytm reserves all the rights to Contest any amount/voucher/any other Cashback as per its sole discretion and to such number of Participants s as it may deem fit.
- This Contest is subject to guidelines/directions issued by any applicable competent authority from time to time.
- Paytm shall not be responsible for any claims arising out of technical failures before, during the Contest or after the completion including but not limited to any technical failures in the mobile connectivity, delay in sending or receiving the SMS for participating in the Contest, any action that has been initiated, actioned or completed through his/her mobile phones, failure of servers or any failures arising out of technical snags or resultant inability of the Participants.
- Paytm reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify this Contest or any part thereof including the eligibility criteria, the T&C and cashback at their sole discretion at any time during its validity as may be required including in view of business exigencies and/or changes by a regulatory authority and/or statutory changes and/or any reasons beyond their control and the same shall be binding on the Participants.
- Failure by Paytm to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Further, Paytm may assign any of its rights within the Contest to any party without prior intimation to Participants.
- Paytm does not make any commitment, express or implied to respond to any feedback, suggestion and/or queries of the Participants.
- The Participants understand and agree that Paytm, its owners and affiliates, shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered, or for any personal loss or injury that may be suffered (including loss of life), to Participants and/or any third party, directly or indirectly, by use or non-use of the Cashback.
- Apart from the entitlement to the cashback, the Participants or their legal heirs/ successors/ representative will have no other rights or claims against Paytm, its owners and affiliates. Maximum aggregate liability of Paytm shall not exceed value of the concerned cashback in case of any dispute, in pursuance to the terms and conditions herein.
- Any dispute arising out of this Contest and terms & conditions of this Contest shall first be attempted to be resolved amicably through negotiations. In the event, amicable settlement fails, the dispute shall be referred to Mediation. The venue of Mediation shall be at Delhi.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to Indian law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Delhi.