How to make payment through Paytm
How to make payment through Paytm wallet to merchants
- 1. Open Paytm/Wallet App
- 2. Upon successful login, click on wallet tab
- 3. Click on send tab
- 4. Scan QR code at retail store
- 5. Enter amount to be paid
- 6. Click on send money and it's done
About the offer
- Just pay by Paytm wallet at retail stores, petrol pumps, for auto, taxi rides and win 100% cashback of the transaction amount (max. cashback Rs. 500). Customers paying through Paytm wallet at these merchants can win 100% cashback. Also, merchants receiving payments through Paytm can win 100% cashback.
- The offer is valid from 9th April to 15th April.
- Offer is for both customers as well as merchants and 1000 lucky winners will be selected from both the sides.
How to Add Money
- You simply need to download an app or visit Paytm.com and after successful login, go to wallet section.
- Enter amount you want to add and click on "Add money to Wallet".
- You can add money to your wallet through multiple payment options like net banking, debit card and credit card.
- Once your payment is successfully done the amount will get instantly added to your Paytm cash balance
How to be a Lucky Winner:
- 1. Go to the retail stores, petrol pumps and take auto/taxi rides (where Paytm is accepted), make a transaction & pay via Paytm wallet.
- 2. Only payments done via Paytm wallet will be eligible to win 100% cashback.
- 3. Among all eligible customers, 1000 customers will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots (max. cashback Rs. 500 per customer) will be given. Participation in the campaign opens from 9th April 2016 at 00.01 hours and concludes on 15th April 2016 at 23:59 hours.
- 1. The retail stores, petrol pumps and auto/ taxi drivers (where Paytm is accepted) are eligible for the offer.
- 2. Only payments received via Paytm Wallet will be eligible to win 100% cashback.
- 3. Among all eligible merchants, 1000 merchants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots. (max. cashback Rs. 500 per customer) will be given. Participation in the campaign opens from 9th April 2016 at 00.01 hours and concludes on 15th April 2016 at 23:59 hours.
*Terms & Condition apply:
For Customers- Customer needs to pay by Paytm Wallet at retail stores, petrol pumps, on auto rides (where Paytm is accepted) and can win 100% cashback of the transaction amount.For Merchants- Merchants who are accepting payments through Paytm Wallet can win 100% cashback of the transaction amount.
Maximum cashback: Rs 500
For Customers- Total value of transaction needs to be paid through Paytm wallet. e.g. If customer pays Rs. 100 at petrol pump than Customer will have to pay Rs. 100 through Paytm wallet, if Customer pays Rs. 50 from their Paytm Wallet balance and rest Rs. 50 from CC/DC/NB then the Customer will not be eligible for Cashback. For Merchants- Merchants accept payments through Paytm Wallet and can win 100% cashback. e.g. If retail store owner accepts customers payments on petrol transaction through Paytm Wallet, is eligible for cashback.
If Customer/Merchant doesn't have money in their Paytm wallet. They can first add money in their Paytm wallet & later can pay the entire cart value through Paytm wallet & thus be eligible for 100% cashback on payments at petrol pumps, retail stores, on auto, taxi rides (where Paytm is accepted).
Among all eligible Customers/Merchants, 1000 Customers/Merchants will be selected by a random draw of lots as winners every day. (Maximum cashback Rs. 500 per Customer/Merchants) will be given during the campaign period.
For Customers- Eligible winner has to pay at least once on auto rides, at retail stores, petrol pumps through Paytm wallet during the campaign period.For Merchants- Eligible winner has to accept more and more payments through Paytm Wallet during the campaign period.
1000 total eligible Customers/Merchants will be selected as Winners. Winners will be selected from the Customers/Merchants on the basis of a random unbiased selection process over the Campaign period and Paytm shall have the sole discretion in selecting the winners and the same shall be final, binding and shall not be challenged in any manner by any Paytm Wallet holder/Customer/Merchant/any person including the winning Customer/Merchant or their representatives.
Winners will be announced on next day of your transaction.
Winners shall be notified about their winning status on their registered mobile number / registered email address with One97 for Paytm Wallet.
Paytm and their respective affiliates shall be entitled to use, in any manner, the details of the winning Customer/Merchant including the Information i.e. name, photograph etc. for their sales, marketing and promotional purposes, including the prizes awarded to them, if any. By participating in the 100% cashback offer, all Customers/Merchants consent to the following information related to them to be exchanged with Paytm and their concerned vendors and/or published or otherwise communicated to in any media that the Paytm may deem fit, for the purpose of Winner announcement: name, phone number, score and/or photograph. The Customers and Merchants hereby irrevocably authorize One97 and its subsidiaries to use the data gathered during and/or after the Campaign in respect of the Customer/Merchant (including his/her name and photograph etc.) in any of its communications including marketing promotions and advertisements along with or without One97's brand.
To be eligible to claim the gratification/s under the Campaign, the Paytm Wallet holder chosen as the winner shall be required to be an active Paytm Wallet holder in India during the Winner announcement period.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, under no circumstances shall the winners of the Campaign shall be entitled to redeem any category of gratification for cash, unless expressly mentioned herein. One 97, at its sole discretion, may or may not provide a cash alternative to any of the gratification being offered in this Campaign.
This Campaign is being made purely on a "best effort" basis and participation of eligible Customers/Merchants is voluntary, and subject to the applicable terms and conditions.
By entering the Campaign, You confirm and waive the applicability of rules and regulations of the National Do Not Call Registry and You agree to receive promotional messages and alerts including without limitation daily updates on the score under this Campaign from the One97, as they may in their sole and absolute discretion decide.
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright and trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the SMS content, Website, WAP/App portal, and all material or content related to the Campaign shall remain, at all times, owned by the Organiser and/or their respective owners. All material and content contained in this WAP/App portal/Website is made available for Your personal and non-commercial use only. Any other use of the material/ content on this WAP/App portal /Website and/ or any information disseminated by SMS or any other means of communication is strictly prohibited.
Subject to any applicable law (a) All warranties of any kind whatsoever, whether express or implied, are hereby expressly DISCLAIMED by the Organiser including, but not limited to, meeting of the Customer's/Merchant's requirements or aspirations, timeliness, security, the results or reliability of the Campaign, delay in sending or receiving the SMS for participating in the Campaign, delay in time taken or recorded for transfer of money under the tie-breaker process, or the delivery, quality, quantity, merchant ability, fitness for use or non-infringement in respect of any goods, services, benefits or awards acquired or obtained through the Campaign or any transactions effected through the Campaign; (b) The Customer?Merchant expressly agree that his/her participation in the Campaign offered by the Organiser is at his/her sole risk and is governed by the Terms and Conditions herein; and (c) No advice or information whether by representations, oral, written or pictorial derived from the WAP/App portal /Website or through the Campaign shall be construed to mean the giving of any warranty of any kind by the One97.
The gratification(s) under this Campaign are neither assignable nor transferable under any circumstance, unless specifically provided hereunder.
The gratification(s) to the winner shall be given subject to compliance with all applicable statutory legislations, processes and formalities in connection with the gratification(s) and on production of all such documents/papers as may be required by the One97 before accepting the delivery of the gratification. Any failure on the part of the winner to comply with directions issued by the One97 for claim of gratification shall entitle the One97 to forfeit the gratification(s) or roll the gratification over to the next eligible winner, at their sole discretion.
Any Customer/Merchant providing any incorrect information or concealing/withholding any information from the One97 with an intent to participate and/or be chosen as the winner of the Campaign will automatically be disqualified from participating in it and being chosen as the winner. Such act of providing incorrect information or concealing/withholding any information, including without limitation incorrect declaration of information relating to name, age, identity, address, mobile connection, domicile or any other information provided by the Customer/Merchant, shall entitle the One97 to disqualify him/her without any further intimation.
A Customer/Merchant shall be considered ineligible if he/she does not conform to the conditions as stipulated in these Terms and Conditions, or cannot provide any of the required documents as stipulated in clause herein below for the purposes of receiving the gratification.
The Customers/Merchants shall indemnify and keep indemnified the One97 and their officers, directors, employees, customers, affiliates and agents harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, suits, proceedings, action, liabilities, damages, expenses and costs (including attorney's fees and court costs) which the One97 may incur, pay or become responsible for as a result of breach or alleged breach of the representations or obligations of the Customers/Merchants under the Terms and Conditions hereunder, any failure by the Customers/Merchants to comply with applicable law and any third party claim in respect of misuse of any information of a third party. The One97 shall have the right to defend themselves, pursuant to this Clause, at the cost of the Customers/Merchants. The One97 or their respective affiliates shall not be responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages, including loss of profits, incurred by the winner or any third party, in connection with the Campaign.
The One97 makes no representation of having a business relationship or tie up with any such companies, individuals or any other organization whose products/service are offered as gratifications in the Campaign. All trade names shall continue to remain owned by their respective owners. Nor shall One97 be liable for any merchant ability, quality, and fitness for a particular purpose, warranty, guarantee, defect, after sales services or service related issues or any matter pertaining to or relating to the gratification/prize awarded to the Winner.
All incidental costs, taxes or levies related to the gratification(s), if any, shall be exclusively borne by the winners, including but not limited to TDS, gift tax (if any), Insurance and any other taxes applicable by the Central, State or Municipal government. The Customer/s Merchant/s who have won the gratifications (including those Customers/Merchants if any from towns/ villages) have to make their own arrangements for travel, accommodation to claim the gratification; One97 is not responsible for the same or any cost of travel and accommodation incurred by winner or any of its representatives or any other cost associated with claiming the prize/gratification. *** Apart from the entitlement to the above gratifications, the winner or their legal heirs, successors and representative will have no other rights or claims against the One97, unless expressly mentioned herein.
This Campaign is subject to force majeure circumstances including without limitation, floods, natural disasters, war, act of terror, political unrest, technical snags, act of God or any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of the One97 ("Force MajeureEvent").The One97 shall not be liable for any delay or adverse effect caused to this Campaign thereunder as a result of a Force Majeure Event. The One97 shall intimate the suspension of the Campaign caused as a result of such Force Majeure Event to the Customers within reasonable time.
The One97 shall not be responsible for any claims arising out of any failure(s) which is beyond the reasonable control of the One97. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the One97 shall not be responsible for any claims arising out of technical failures before, during or after the completion of the Campaign including but not limited to any technical failures in the mobile connectivity, delay in sending or receiving the SMS for participating in the Campaign, delay in time recorded or taken for transfer of money transfer during the tie-breaker process, any action that has been initiated, actioned or completed through his/her mobile phones, failure of servers or the failure to provide the correct score updates or any failures arising out of technical snags or resultant inability of the listener for participation.
The Customers/Merchants hereby agree and undertake not to hold the One97 and/or any of their group entities or affiliates, their respective directors, officers, employees, responsible for or liable for, any actions, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs, charges and expenses, either direct or indirect or remote that they may/might have suffered, sustained or incurred, or claim to suffer, sustain or incur, by way of and /or on account of this Campaign.
One97 or any of their group entities or affiliates, their respective directors, officers, employees, shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered, or for any personal loss or injury that may be suffered (including loss of life), by a Customer/Merchant and/or any third party, directly or indirectly, by use or non-use of the gratification offered in this Campaign.
One97 reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify this Campaign or any part thereof including the eligibility criteria, the Terms and Conditions and gratification at their sole discretion at any time One97 may use sub-contractors or 3rd party vendors to execute certain tasks associated with this Campaign, without consent from the Customers/Merchants.
One97 reserves the right, at any time, to unconditionally disqualify any Customer who tampers with or who in any way abuses the process or Terms and Conditions of the Campaign, without giving any prior intimation to the Customer. Failure by the One97 to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
In case of any technical failure or system failure, no point or extra benefit for the money transfer will be granted to Customer/Merchants.
Post winner declaration and completion of their announcement and further process as the case may be, if the Organizer finds that the declared winners are wrong then the organizer reserves the right to declare the correct winners again and cancel the gratification of winners declared earlier.
Rule Violation: Based on all the above mentioned rules in the T&C, if any rule is violated due to any technical reason then no extra benefit will be granted to the Customer/Merchant.
These Terms and Conditions, Campaign and any issues, matters will be subject to the Indian law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in New Delhi.
Terms & Conditions:
- These terms & conditions are binding and applicable to all individuals who participate in this lucky draw contest ("campaign"). By participating in this Campaign you agree to be legally bound by these terms & conditions. If you do not agree with any of these terms & conditions, kindly do not participate in this Campaign.
- This Campaign is sponsored, organized and administered by One97 Communication Ltd, a company having its registered office at 1st Floor , Devika Tower, Nehru Place, New Delhi- 110019 and corporate office at B-121, Sector 5, Noida, UP 201301 One97 (hereinafter referred to as "One97/Organiser").
- The participation in the Campaign opens from 7th April, 2016 at 00.01 hours in the morning and concludes on 13th April, 2016 at 23:59 hours (both days inclusive), ("Campaign Period") for the Paytm Wallet holders in India. This offer is not open for representatives, employees of One97 or their family members. The employees of One97 or of their group companies, affiliate or associate companies shall not be eligible to be chosen as the winner of any of the gratifications offered in this Campaign.
- By participating in this Campaign, You confirm and acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to confirm to these Terms and Conditions and have given us the right to use your name, photograph and other personal details for the purpose of this campaign including announcing the winners on social media, Paytm platform, or on public domain.
- One97 reserves the right to amend, modify, change, add or terminate (collectively "Change") these terms and conditions or discontinue this Campaign without any further notice. You should make sure to view these Terms regularly to make sure that You are familiar with the most recent version.
- To Participate in this Campaign you should be.
- a valid and active Paytm wallet holder in India at all times.
- be of or above 18 years of age.
- must be a resident of India
- must not have been either convicted and / or prosecuted for commission of any criminal offence nor be of an unsound mind.
- must not be under any legal disability e.g. insolvency, restraint by court order etc. and /or is prohibited from entering any contractual relationship.