- How to Redeem
- FAQs for Wallet Upgrade
- How can I upgrade my wallet?
You can simply press “upgrade” button in the profile section of your wallet. Once we have received your request, our representative will call you and fix up an appointment at your convenience and complete the process.
- What is the process of upgrading the wallet?
As per RBI guidelines, to upgrade your wallet, you need to get your KYC done. For this, we need your identity proof and address proof. Once you have applied for wallet upgrade, our representative will call you to fix up an appointment where he can verify and collect the documents to complete the process.
- What are the charges of upgrading my wallet?
Currently, this service is being offered free of cost to paytm wallet users.
- How much time will it take to upgrade my wallet after applying for upgrade?
Your account will be upgraded within 2 working days once we receive your completed documents.
- Is there any place where I can go and get my KYC done?
Sorry, currently the only way by which you can get your KYC done is through the visit of our representative.
- I have got the call from the paytm representative. What all documents do I need to provide to the person?
Our representative will be giving you a blank KYC form. You need to fill this form, affix a passport size photograph and provide self-attested copies of the following:
Proof of Identity (any one): Proof of Address (any one): Passport Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voter ID card/ Aadhaar Card Driving License Telephone Bill/ Electricity Bill (last 3 months) Voter Card Ration Card PAN Card Bank Statement (last 6 months) Aadhar Card Letter from public authority stating the address NREGA Card Registered Rent Agreement
Benefits of an upgraded Wallet
- What is the difference between normal wallet and an upgrade wallet?
The wallet balance in a normal wallet (also called Basic Wallet) cannot cross Rs. 10,000/- during the month. Also, there is an upper limit of Rs. 10,000/- to the amount you can add in to the wallet. This can be either through Add-money or through Cashbacks. In the upgraded wallet (also called Prime Wallet), the wallet balance cannot cross Rs. 1,00,000/- (Rs. 1 lac). However, there is no limit on the amount that can be added, given that balance at any point is below Rs. 1 lac in the wallet.
- Is there a limit on the number of transactions in Basic wallet?
There is no limit on the number of transactions. With a Basic Wallet, you can spend only Rs. 10,000/- in a month but with a Prime Wallet, there is no limit on the amount that you can spend.
- My wallet balance is already Rs. 10,000 in Basic Wallet. Does this mean that my cashback is lost?
No, your cashback is never lost. Since you have already reached the monthly limit on the basic wallet, your cashback cannot be added in the current month cycle. Your cashback will be processed in the next month cycle. Otherwise, to get this cashback in the current month cycle, you need to get your wallet upgraded to a Prime Wallet.
- How can I know whether my wallet has been upgrade or not?
Once your wallet is upgraded, you will receive a welcome sms from paytm confirming your that the wallet has been upgraded.
- The mobile number I have mentioned in the form is different from the mobile number in my paytm wallet. Can my wallet be upgraded now?
The mobile number in your form should be same as that in the paytm wallet account. In case both numbers do not match, paytm team will be calling you to explain the steps you need to take to upgrade your wallet.
- Who all are eligible for a Prime Wallet?
Indian Citizens who are using Wallet for personal use are eligible for a Prime Wallet. If you are a merchant or want to use paytm wallet for commercial use, you can contact us as firstname.lastname@example.org or you can visit http://paywithpaytm.com/merchants.html
- What are the other benefits of a Prime Wallet?
You can read more about the Prime Wallet and its benefits at https://paytm.com/blog/enjoy-unlimited-offers-when-you-upgrade-your-paytm-wallet/
- Participation in this Promotion namely, Paytm Kit Kat Offer (“Offer”) is purely voluntary and optional. This Offer is not valid in conjunction with any other Offer. Products also available without this Offer. By participating in this Offer, each participant is deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- This Offer is being conducted by Nestle India Ltd (“Nestle”) in association with One97 Communications Ltd.’s (“One97 or Paytm) (collectively referred to as Organizer) on One97’s platform, namely www.Paytm.com (‘website’), for Products defined hereinafter.
- This Offer is valid in India from 1st Feb 2016 to 30th April 2016(‘Offer Period’) on purchase of Kit Kat Packs referred to as “Products” and on limited stocks only
- The Offer is valid for the citizens of India (except the employees and family members of Nestle and One97, their associate companies, their joint venture partners, its co-packers, their distributors, their agents, their advertising and promotional agencies and their auditors.)
- After purchasing the Products, the participant will get the Coupon code (“Code”) on the packs. After getting this Code, the participant can participate in the Offer in the following manner and avail Paytm Cash. Paytm cash is the term used to define Paytm cash that participant gets when he applies the code on Paytm website . The cash earned this way is stored in the Paytm wallet and is used to purchase products/do recharges on Paytm website only. No cash would be given in lieu of Paytm cash.
- On successful application of the Code a onetime addition of respective denomination (Rs 10 or Rs 20) to user’s Paytm wallet will be added. Each code is unique and can be used once. A single user account can avail the offer thrice.
- The coupons would be valid till 30th April 2016. User would not be able to avail the offer after that
- Get the unique coupon code printed on the pack
- Visit the Website www.paytm.com, register at the Website and apply the code at www.paytm.com/KitKat to receive cash into your Paytm wallet. Participants already registered with Paytm.com can also use their existing credentials to avail of the Offer
- You can use the Paytm cash thus collected for mobile recharge, postpaid bill payment, shopping etc
- In case of any conflict between terms and conditions printed on the pack/insert/voucher and the website, terms and conditions printed on website shall prevail
- Participants can buy all products and services offered on Paytm.com or Paytm app with the cash they collect in their Paytm wallet. In case user purchases a product or service that is greater in value than the amount of cash user has collected in Paytm wallet, user would have to pay for the differential amount through any of the payment means available/accepted on Paytm. It can be used to purchase talktime or DTH recharge or purchase of physical goods after accumulation of Paytm Cash in the Paytm wallet.
- Actual recharge will vary as per the top-up plan of the respective operator and is subject to applicable taxes and levies. Post paid users may pay any post paid bill on Paytm, only if they are paying their entire outstanding bill amount. Paytm/NESTLE does not take any responsibility for partial bill payment being rejected by Post paid users’ operator/service provider. If Post paid users’ bill amount is higher than Paytm cash he/she has in his/hers account, he/she will need to pay for the balance amount through any of the payment modes/means accepted on Paytm.
- The Code cannot be redeemed after the expiry of the Offer Period and you agree to waive off right of redemption on the date of expiry of Offer Period.
- Paytm cashback offered as part of this offer is non-transferrable, non-refundable; and no physical cash payment will be made in lieu of this. At any stage, NESTLE and/or Paytm reserves their right to call upon the Participant to submit any document for verification of identity as per its sole discretion.
- Neither NESTLE nor Paytm.com will be liable for any delay in actual redemption under this Offer reflecting in the customers’ account.
- Paytm and NESTLE will not be responsible for any loss or damage to the Code.
- At any time Paytm and/or NESTLE reserves the right to update and/or amend all or any of these terms without further notice.
- NESTLE and/or Paytm reserves the right to cancel, change or substitute Offer at any time without any prior notice.
- NESTLE and/or Paytm may require participants to participate in promotional activities (such as publicity and photography), free of charge, and he/she consents to the usage of his/her name, photograph, film recording, portrait, picture, voice, likeness and biographical information for media coverage, news or information and for advertising or promotional purposes in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration. The foregoing license shall survive any termination or expiration of this Offer.
- The participant waives conditions of DND register by participating in the contest
- All customer related queries for this Offer can be addressed to paytm.com/care
- The Offer is being conducted under the supervision of independent auditors.
- Paytm is the registered trademark of ONE97
- NESTLE and/or Paytm shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or any other liability arising out of the Promotion or due to participation by any person in the Offer.
- NESTLE and/or Paytm shall not be liable for any loss or damage due to Act of God, Governmental actions, other force majeure circumstances and shall not be liable to pay any amount as compensation or otherwise for any such loss.
- NESTLE and/or Paytm shall not be responsible for downtime on the services, caused due to technicalities (like failure of hardware equipment, configuration issue, network congestion), or due to decisions/changes in regulations that are carried out by TRAI, RBI, DoT or any other regulatory body.
- Participant agrees that use of this Offer is at its sole risk. Nestle, One97, Paytm its affiliates, and their officers, directors, employees, and agents disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability, availability, and fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
- The terms and condition of this Offer shall be governed by Indian Laws. Any and all disputes, controversies and conflicts (“Disputes”) arising out of the Contest shall be referred for Arbitration to a Sole Arbitrator to be appointed by NESTLE and Paytm whose decision shall be final and binding on all. The place of arbitration shall be Delhi. The Courts at Delhi shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in respect of all the subject matter with relation to the Offer.
- Is there a Consumer Offer on KIT KAT right now? What is the offer?
I saw an ad about Paytm Cash with KIT KAT. Can you please share more details? What is this promotion?
Yes, there is Consumer Offer on select packs of KIT KAT right now. This is a Free Paytm Cash offer that is running on the KIT KAT 4F (Rs. 25, 37.3g) pack and KIT KAT 2F (Rs. 10, 12.8g) pack. Every time you buy a promo pack of 4F (Rs. 25, 37.3g ) or a promo pack of 2F (Rs. 10, 12.8g), you will get an assured Paytm cash of Rs. 20 or Rs. 10 respectively (a maximum of 3 redemptions) in your Paytm Wallet by redeeming the unique cash code given in each pack.
KIT KAT 4F (Rs 25, 37.3g)
KIT KAT 2F (Rs 10, 12.8g)
- Which packs of KIT KAT are running the Paytm Offer?
Only select packs of KIT KAT 4F (Rs. 25, 37.3g) and 2F (Rs. 10, 12.8g) are running this offer.
- Where can I find the code on a KIT KAT 4F (Rs. 25, 37.3g) /2F (Rs. 10, 12.8g) pack?
The cash code is printed on the inside of the outer red packaging as shown in the image below. Please tear the pack from the crimp carefully to reveal the code inside.
- I bought 4 pcs of KIT KAT and I can only redeem three, I want to return the fourth since it had the promo flash on the pack, but I did not know about the 3 limit.
First of all, thank you for showing so much love for KIT KAT! Unfortunately, this consumer promotion has a limit of three redemptions of the cash codes per mobile number. We do believe that you will enjoy your breaks with extra KIT KAT that you have purchased, which will make your breaks worthwhile!
- How can I redeem my cash code?
There are two ways of redeeming the cash code:
- Through the Paytm mobile app.
- Open Paytm app and login. Go to ‘Paytm Wallet’. And then go to ‘Add Money’.
- Enter the applicable amount Rs. 10 for KIT KAT Rs. 10(12.8g) and Rs. 20 for KIT KAT Rs. 25 (37.3g). Click on ‘Have a Promo code’. Enter the promo code in the text box and click on Apply. For a valid promo code, you will get a confirmatory message on the screen. Click on ‘Done’. For an invalid code or a code which is already redeemed, you will get an error message.
- You will be redirected to the ‘Add Money’ page. You will be shown the correct amount and the applicable code. Click on “Add Money”. You will get a confirmatory message in the ‘Order Summary’ screen and you will also get a confirmatory sms on your phone.
- Open Paytm app and login. Go to ‘Paytm Wallet’. And then go to ‘Add Money’.
- Through the Paytm website (Add money to wallet section).
- Open Paytm website and login. Go to Paytm Wallet.
Enter the applicable amount Rs.10 for KIT KAT Rs. 10 (12.8g) and Rs. 20 for KIT KAT Rs. 25 (37.3g). Enter the promo code and click on ‘Apply’.
- For a valid promo code, you will get a confirmatory message on the screen. Click on ‘Add money to Wallet’. For an invalid code or a code which is already redeemed, you will get an error message.
- You will get a confirmatory message in the ‘Order Summary’ screen and you will also get a confirmatory sms on your phone.
- Open Paytm website and login. Go to Paytm Wallet.
Step 1 – Enter your cash code, then click on Proceed.
Step 2 – If you do not have an account on Paytm.com, please make one by clicking on Create Account in order to add money to your online wallet
Step 3 –You are done! Now you have Paytm Cash and you can now use it for recharging mobile/ DTH or shopping.
- Through the Paytm mobile app.
- How many cash codes can I redeem?
You can redeem upto a maximum of 3 cash codes per mobile number in total during the length of the promotion. This is irrespective of the applicable denomination of the code (Rs. 10 or Rs. 20).
- I have purchased a KIT KAT 3F/2F/1F. It does not have a code. Why?
The KIT KAT Paytm promotion is applicable on KIT KAT 2F Rs. 10 (12.8g) and KIT KAT 4F Rs. 25 (37.3g) only. This promotion is not available on any other pack of KIT KAT.
- I have purchased a KIT KAT 4F (Rs. 25, 37.3g) /2F (Rs. 10, 12.8g). It does not have a code. Why?
There may be plain stocks without Paytm promotion also available in the market. If the pack purchased has a blue Paytm promotion flash printed on the front of the pack, then there should be a code inside the laminate. In absence of a code, please call us on 01203062244 or visit us at paytm.com/care.
- I have purchased a KIT KAT 4F (Rs. 25, 37.3g) /2F (Rs. 10, 12.8g). The code is partially missing. What can I do?
If the pack purchased has a Paytm promotion flash printed on the front of the pack, then there should be a code inside the laminate. In absence of a code or a partially missing code, please call us on 01203062244 or visit us at paytm.com/care.
- I have purchased a KIT KAT 4F (Rs. 25, 37.3g) /2F (Rs. 10, 12.8g). The code in it does not work?
If you have purchased a pack of KIT KAT with the Paytm promotion, then you should be able to redeem the code as per the procedure mentioned in Q 8. You can redeem any KIT KAT promotion at most 3 times from the same mobile number. In case, you have not crossed the 3 times mark and the code is still not working, please call us on 01203062244 or visit us at paytm.com/care.
- I have purchased many KIT KAT 4F (Rs. 25, 37.3g) /2F (Rs. 10, 12.8g). I’m not able to recharge my Paytm account?
Please follow the procedure mentioned in Q8 to redeem the code. You can redeem a maximum of 3 recharge codes from the same mobile number.
- Till when can I get Paytm cashback?
KIT KAT Promotion is valid till 30th April 2016. Beyond this date, you will not be able to redeem the recharge code.
- I have recharged my Paytm account using KIT KAT 4F (Rs. 25, 37.3g) /2F (Rs. 10, 12.8g). I have not got the full money.
Please follow the procedure mentioned in Q8 to redeem the code. You can redeem a maximum of 3 recharge codes under the scheme from the same mobile number. In case you have not received the full amount as stated on the front of the pack please call us on 01203062244 or visit us at paytm.com/care.
- I have purchased a KIT KAT 4F (Rs. 25, 37.3g) /2F (Rs. 10, 12.8g). While opening, I tore the part where the code was printed. The code is not readable now. How can I redeem it?
Each pack has a unique code printed on it. Unfortunately, we cannot service unless you provide a valid code. You can always try another pack of KIT KAT to get more codes.
- Where can I download Paytm App from?
You could either search for it on your App store or click here to download.
- I already have an account on Paytm.com. Is this offer for me too?
Yes, existing Paytm users can also use their cash code and get Paytm Cash.
- How and where can I shop using my Paytm Cash?
Oh, you can shop across categories of Men, Women, Electronics, Home, Sports & more, right here at Paytm! You can recharge you mobile, DTH and much more. You can shop at the website here or on your Paytm App..
- How to use Paytm Cash for mobile recharging?
Step 1 – Go to paytm.com
Step 2 – Enter your mobile details, amount (amount equal to the money you have in Paytm wallet. If you enter an amount more than wallet balance then you will have to make differential payment through credit/debit card) and click on proceed to recharge
Step 3 – Click on Proceed to Pay
Step 4 – Click on use Paytm wallet to complete the payment
- I have got an SMS with OTP. What is this?
While creating an account for you on Paytm, for your security, an OTP is sent. Simply enter it on Paytm to verify your account. You will need to go through this step only once.