What are "International" products and where do I find them on Paytm ?
International products are shipped from overseas. You can find all International products by clicking on the "World Store" icon under the "Shop on Paytm" section on the Paytm web or app homepage or search 'World Store' on search bar.
Are there extra charges, duties, taxes to buy International products ?
No. All International products from Paytm are delivered at no additional cost to you, since the listed price includes custom duties. You are not expected to pay any additional duties or taxes.
If you are asked by Customs or our logistic partner to pay duties, or requested to present a personal ID, please contact our Customer Service at 9643-979797 from your registered mobile number and 0120 3888 3888 for clarifications.
Note: In case of special customs clearance requirements, the delivery may take longer than original delivery estimates. We request you to kindly connnect with our Customer Service team to get new delivery timelines.
Which currency do I pay in to buy International products ?
You can pay in Indian Rupees (INR) using all payment modes including Paytm wallet, Debit cards, Netbanking etc.
What is the expected delivery time for an International product ?
Please refer to the shipping policy on the product page. Usually, International products get delivered in 10-15 days from the date of order placement.
Can I cancel my order for an International product ?
No, as the orders involve international shipping, the sellers are not allowing cancellations once orders are placed. Please get in touch with customer care for any concern, we are happy to help.
Can I return an International product ?
Yes, customers can raise a "Return Request" for a damaged, defective or wrongly delivered product within 7 days of delivery. Our Customer Service team will refund the order amount to the customer after validating the "Return Request".
To know how to raise a "Return Request" click here
What happens if an International product is not delivered on time ?
In case an International product is not delivered as per the due date of delivery, please contact our Customer Care team at 9643-979797 from your registered mobile number and 0120 3888 3888
What are other important points related to International products ?
- Warranty conditions vary by product, and may not extend to the destination country, please check the individual product pages for details.
- Product manuals, instructions and safety warnings may not be in destination country languages.
- The products (and accompanying materials) may not be designed in accordance with destination country standards, specifications, description and labeling requirements.
- The products may not conform to destination country voltage and other electrical standards (requiring use of an adapter or converter if appropriate).
- The conditions of use of the products may differ in the origin and destination countries (such as environmental conditions and consumer habits).
You are encouraged to check the product for local and personal compatibility and suitability.