1. What is Gold accumulation plan (GAP)?
- The GAP allows you to purchase Gold using your Paytm account for as low as Re.1
- You can buy & sell in fractions for example. 0.1 gm or in Rupees, for example Re.1 or Re. 2 etc
- You may purchase Gold 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, including public and bank holidays
- You will be able to see the live price of Gold, real time on Paytm platforms including website, mobile application etc. in order to make your decision
- You can redeem accumulated Gold in the form of Gold coins/minted products
- You can also sell back your Gold holdings to MMTC-PAMP through Paytm platform at the rate displayed on the Paytm platform This money gets credited into the bank account details provided by you
- This is not a Collective Investment Scheme or a systematic investment plan – you will not earn any interest on your investment, and you will not be required to put in monthly installments for the same
2. Who is MMTC-PAMP India Private Limited?
- MMTC-PAMP India Pvt. Ltd. is a joint venture between MMTC Limited, a Govt. of India undertaking and PAMP Switzerland, global leader in refining bullion and global referee for precious metals. For more details, please visit: http://www.mmtcpamp.com
- MMTC-PAMP has been accredited as ‘Good Delivery’ Gold and Silver Refinery by the London Bullion Market Association and is India’s first and only London Bullion Market Association (LBMA) accredited Gold & Silver refinery
3. How can I view my Gold balance?
- You can view the Gold balance by clicking on the Gold icon on the App or the Website
- The Section My Locker shows the Gold balance in terms of grams
4. How to sell the Gold I receive at Goldback?
- You can offer to sell your Gold accumulated on Paytm in either Rupees or Gram. For example, you can offer to sell either 0.1 gram or Re. 1 and above
- You will be required to share your Bank account number and IFSC Code to enable the sell transaction
- After paying an IMPS fee of Rs. 10, your transfer would be initiated. It might take upto 48 hours for the amount to get credited to your bank account due to internal validation checks on high value sell orders
5. Are there any charges when I sell ?
- IMPS Transfer Fee of Rs. 10 is applicable for selling of Gold
6. How can I get physical delivery of my Gold? What are the charges associated with it?
- You can request for all or part of your Gold holding, between 1 gm and multiples thereof
- You can select the quantity and denomination of the Gold you wish to withdraw from the available options of coins on the Paytm platform
- Each coin will have different making charges, based on the weight and design of the coin
- You must confirm the transaction by paying the additional making and delivery charge
- Your Gold product will be delivered at your notified address by a logistics provider arranged by Paytm, and you will receive a confirmation on your Paytm registered mobile number
- You can track the delivery by logging on to your account from time to time
7. What happens to the Goldback in case of cancellations and refunds?
- In case of cancellations and refunds if Goldback has been processed, you will get the balance amount refunded ( Price you paid for order- Goldback received)
-For example, You paid Rs. 1,000 for an order and received Rs. 100 worth Gold. If you cancel the order you will get refund of Rs. 900. In case you want the refund of gold, you can always sell back the gold you received as Goldback at the prevalent gold sell rates.