Terms & Conditions:
How to make a payment by scanning Paytm code (QR code) at any outlet?
How to add money to your wallet?
Terms and conditions
- By participating in this Campaign You agree to be legally bound by and abide by these terms & conditions. You confirm and acknowledge that you have read, understood and agreed to conform to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these terms & conditions, please do not participate in this Campaign. One97 reserves the right to amend, modify, change, add or terminate (collectively “Changes”) these terms and conditions or discontinue this Campaign without any further notice. You should make sure You view these Terms regularly to make sure You are familiar with the most recent version.
- This Campaign is sponsored, organized and administered by One97 Communications Ltd, a company having its registered office at 1st Floor , Devika Tower, Nehru Place, New Delhi - 110019 and corporate office at B-121, Sector 5, Noida, UP 201301 One97 (hereinafter referred to as “One97” / “One97”).
- The participation in the Campaign is open for the Campaign Period for the Paytm wallet holders in India. This Campaign is not open for One97, employees (including their family members) of the One97 and of their group companies, affiliate or associate companies, and shall not be eligible for any of the gratifications under this Campaign.
- By participating in this Campaign, You have given us the right to use your name, photograph and other personal details for the purpose of this campaign including announcing your name as eligible participant on social media, Paytm platform, or in public domain.
- To Participate in this Campaign You should be
- a. valid and active Paytm wallet holder in India at all times
- b. be of or above 18 years of age;
- c. must be a resident of India;
- d. must not have been either convicted and / or prosecuted for commission of any criminal offence nor be of an unsound mind;
- e. must not be under any legal disability e.g. insolvency, restraint by Court Order etc. and /or is prohibited from entering any contractual relationship.
- One97 does not make any commitment, express or implied to respond to any feedback, suggestion and/or queries of the participant.
- This Campaign is being made purely on a “best effort” basis and Your participation is voluntary and subject to the applicable terms and conditions.
- By entering the Campaign, You confirm and waive the applicability of rules and regulations of the National Do Not Call Registry and You agree to receive promotional messages and alerts under this Campaign from One97 as it may in its sole and absolute discretion decide.
- You acknowledge and agree that all copyright and trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in the SMS content, Website, WAP/App portal, and all material or content related to the Campaign shall remain, at all times, owned by One97 and/or their respective owners. All material and content contained in this WAP/App portal/Website is made available for Your personal and non-commercial use only. Any other use of the material/ content on this WAP/App portal /Website and/ or any information disseminated by SMS or any other means of communication is strictly prohibited.
- Subject to any applicable law (a) All warranties of any kind whatsoever, whether express or implied, are hereby expressly disclaimed by One97 including, but not limited to, meeting of the Your requirements or aspirations, timeliness, security, the results or reliability of the Campaign, delay in sending or receiving the SMS for participating in the Campaign, delay in time taken or recorded for transfer of money, or the delivery, quality, quantity, merchantability, fitness for use or non-infringement in respect of any goods, services, benefits or awards acquired or obtained through the Campaign or any transactions effected through the Campaign; (b) You expressly agree that his/her participation in the Campaign Campaigned by the One97 is at his/her sole risk and is governed by the Terms and Conditions herein; and (c) No advice or information whether by representations, oral, written or pictorial derived from the WAP/App portal /Website or through the Campaign shall be construed to mean the giving of any warranty of any kind by the One97.
- The Paytm Cash/gratification(s) under this Campaign are neither assignable nor transferable under any circumstance, unless specifically provided hereunder.
- The Paytm Cash/gratification(s) to You shall be given subject to compliance with all applicable statutory legislations including RBI guidelines in respect of prepaid payment instrument, processes and formalities (including KYC formalities as may be applicable) in connection with the gratification(s) and on production of all such documents/papers as may be applicable and required by One97. Any failure on Your part to comply with directions issued by the One97 for claiming the gratification shall entitle One97 to forfeit the gratification.
- In case You are providing any incorrect information or concealing/withholding any information from the One97 with an intent to participate will automatically be disqualified from participating in it. Such act of providing incorrect information or concealing/withholding any information, including without limitation incorrect declaration of information relating to name, age, identity, address, mobile connection, domicile or any other information provided by You, shall entitle One97 to disqualify You without any further intimation.
- You shall indemnify and keep indemnified One97 and their officers, directors, employees, customers, affiliates and agents harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, suits, proceedings, action, liabilities, damages, expenses and costs (including attorney’s fees and court costs) which One97 may incur, pay or become responsible for as a result of breach or alleged breach of Your representations or obligations under these Terms and Conditions hereunder, any failure by You to comply with applicable law and any third party claim in respect of misuse of any information of a third party. One97 shall have the right to defend itself, pursuant to these terms solely at Your cost. One97 and/or its respective affiliates shall not be responsible for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages, including loss of profits, incurred by You or any third party, in connection with the Campaign.
- All incidental costs, taxes or levies related to the gratification(s), if any, shall be exclusively borne by You, including but not limited to TDS, gift tax (if any), Insurance and any other taxes applicable by the Central, State or Municipal government. Apart from the entitlement to the above gratifications, You or Your legal heirs, successors and representative will have no other rights or claims against the One97, unless expressly mentioned herein.
- This Campaign is subject to force majeure circumstances including without limitation, floods, natural disasters, war, act of terror, political unrests, technical snags, act of God or any circumstance beyond the reasonable control of One97 (“Force MajeureEvent”). One97 shall not be liable for any delay or adverse effect caused to this Campaign thereunder as a result of a Force Majeure Event. One97 may intimate the suspension of the Campaign caused as a result of such Force Majeure Event to within reasonable time.
- One97 shall not be responsible for any claims arising out of any failure(s) which is beyond the reasonable control of One97. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, One97 shall not be responsible for any claims arising out of technical failures before, during or after the completion of the Campaign including but not limited to any technical failures in the mobile connectivity, delay in sending or receiving the SMS for participating in the Campaign, delay in time recorded or taken for transfer of money transfer, any action that has been initiated, actioned or completed through Your mobile phones, failure of servers or the failure to provide the correct score updates or any failures arising out of technical snags.
- You hereby agree and undertake not to hold the One97 and/or any of their group entities or affiliates, their respective directors, officers, employees, responsible for or liable for, any actions, claims, demands, losses, damages, costs, charges and expenses, either direct or indirect or remote that they may/might have suffered, sustained or incurred, or claim to suffer, sustain or incur, by way of and /or on account of this Campaign.
- One97 or any of their group entities or affiliates, their respective directors, officers, employees, shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be suffered, or for any personal loss or injury that may be suffered (including loss of life), by a Customer and/or any third party, directly or indirectly, by use or non-use of the gratification Campaigned in this Campaign.
- One97 reserve the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify this Campaign or any part thereof including the eligibility criteria, the Terms and Conditions and gratification at their sole discretion at any time One97 may use sub-contractors or 3rd party vendors to execute certain tasks associated with this Campaign.
- One97 reserve the right, at any time, to unconditionally disqualify participant who tampers with or who in any way abuses the process or Terms and Conditions of the Campaign, without giving any prior intimation to the them. Failure by One97 to enforce any of their rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Post winner declaration and completion of their announcement and further process as the case may be if Organizer finds that the declared winners are wrong then organizer reserves the right to declare the correct winners again and cancel the gratification of winners declared earlier.
- Rule Violation: Based on all the above mentioned rules in the TnC if any rule is violated due to any technical reason then no extra benefit will be granted to the Customer.
- These Terms and Conditions, Campaign and any issues, matters will be subject to Indian law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in New Delhi.