How to Use
Scan merchant’s QR
code from Paytm app
Enter amount in tap Pay button
Amount will be deducted
from Food Wallet if Food Wallet is
applicable on merchant’s category
Details of balance deducted
from Food wallet can be checked
in Wallet tab of Passbook
Active Food Merchants : Offline
- Food wallet shall be issued to employees of the Enterprise who avails food and non-alcoholic beverage facility by their employers as a part of their employment compensation.
- The employee of the Enterprise who wishes to avail Food wallet shall be required to have a standard Paytm wallet within which a sub wallet (i.e. Food wallet) shall be created. Such wallets (main wallet and the Food wallet) shall have pre-defined monetary limits andshall be re-loadable.
- Portion of the Food Wallet Holder’s salary received as food allowance would be transferred by the employer to the respective Food Wallet Holder’s Food wallet.
- Wallet Holder may also get access to the Food Wallet which will be a part of the Paytm Wallet and the maximum monetary limit as specified in RBI guideline and amendment from time to time shall apply to the combined limit of the Paytm Wallet and Food Wallet. In the event the Paytm Wallet also has a Food Wallet Section which shall be applicable to Wallet Holder.
- If Enterprise, as per its discretion, charge any charges from Food Wallet Holder for providing the service of Food wallet, One97 shall not be responsible for any such charges.
- Any charge levied by the Establishment on the purchase made by the Food Wallet Holder using the Paytm Food Wallet shall be settled by such Food Wallet Holder with the Establishment directly and One97 shall not be responsible for the same.
- Any transfers from Enterprise’s Account to Food Wallet Holder’s Wallet shall be responsibility of Enterprise. Also, any taxes on said transfers and deduction of taxes at source shall be responsibility of Food Wallet Holder and Enterprise respectively. One97 shall be only responsible for transferring amounts paid by Enterprise to Enterprise’s Account.
- All Spends by Wallet Holder from the Food Wallet should be in compliance with the Income Tax Act. Wallet Holder agree that Food Wallet shall be used by Food Wallet Holder solely for the purpose of purchase of food & non alcoholic beverages from relevant Establishments who have agreed to redeem the amount from the Food Wallet section and have an arrangement with One97 in this regard.
- Food Wallet Holder agree and confirm that No P2B (Personal to Bank transfer), P2P (Peer to Peer) and no cash out are permitted from Food Wallet balances.
- Food Wallet Holder shall prior to availing the Food Wallet services from One97 obtain appropriate advice and shall familiarize himself with the associated risks and all the terms and conditions pertaining to the Food Wallet Service. Food Wallet Holder further verify all facts and statutory provisions and seek appropriate professional advice including the relevant tax implications.
- Paytm Food Wallet shall not be assignable or transferable by the Enterprise or the Food Wallet Holder.
- The Food Wallet Holder agrees that he/she will not use the Paytm Food Wallet for payment of any illegal/unlawful purchase/purposes.
- In case of termination/cancellation of Food Wallet Services, the existing balance in the wallet can be used by Food Wallet Holder.
- The Food Wallet Holder shall agree to submit all the documents with the One97 as directed from time to time, to meet KYC norms in compliance with the relevant extant guidelines of the Reserve Bank of India.
- The Food Wallet Holder and Enterprise shall forthwith notify the One97 of any change in his/her address for communication as submitted with One97 at the time of activating Paytm Food Wallet. The responsibility shall be solely of the Food Wallet Holder to ensure that One97 has been informed of the correct address for communication
- The Food Wallet Holder shall act in good faith at all times in relation to all dealings with the Paytm Food Wallet and One97
- The Food Wallet Holder shall be fully responsible for wrongful use of the Paytm Food Wallet.
- The Food Wallet Holder shall indemnify One97 to make good any loss, damage, interest, or any other financial charge that One97 may incur and/or suffer, whether directly or indirectly, as a result of Food Wallet Holder is committing violations of these Terms andConditions.
- The Food Wallet Holder will indemnify and hold One97 harmless for any / all actions, proceedings, claims, liabilities (including statutory liability), penalties, demands and costs, awards, damages and losses arising out of wrongful use or cancellation (wrongful or otherwise) of a Paytm Food Wallet Service.