Help & Support
You would need to create an account to recharge. At Paytm we strive to make your life simpler. We have 2 second registration process which you can breeze through while selecting your recharge details and coupons
Signing Up has its advantage. You can:
- View your all your past orders and transactions on Paytm.
- Manage and edit your personal information like your billing and shipping address.
- Track and check the status of your orders.
- Cancel orders or items from a particular order.
- Download a detailed receipt of all your transactions or orders on Paytm.
- Add money to Paytm Wallet which enables super fast recharges and order placements.
- Be a part of our contests and special deals, get free coupons and enjoy member benefits.
It’s simple. First make sure you have the latest version of the Paytm app.
- Click on the ‘Cart’ icon and go to click on the top panel that says ‘Hello!’
- Go to ‘Create Account’, fill in your details.
- Click on ‘Create account’ and you’re good to go!
Of course you can. We like to keep things simple and the best part is you can avail of all of this under one roof with just a single account.
Your new email address will be updated real-time. It’s important to use a valid and preferably your own email address as we send your order details to this email address.
- Click on the cart icon on the top-right and go to ‘Settings’.
- Go to ‘Edit’ on the top right corner.
- Edit your email address and click on the ‘Save’ option on the top right.
We suggest you do not share your password with anyone, not even with someone claiming to be from Paytm.
- Click on the cart icon on the top-right and go to ‘Settings’.
- Click on ‘Change Password’.
- Enter your current and new password and ‘Save’ it.
Use your own mobile number here as you will receive real-time SMSes on transactions. Also from time-to-time we send a one-time password [OTP] to your mobile number, so you can proceed with a transaction on Paytm.
- Click on the cart icon on the top-right and go to ‘Settings’.
- Go to ‘Edit’ on the top right corner.
- Edit your mobile number and click on the ‘Save’ option on the top right.
Your shipping address for each transaction is your default billing address. This can be changed though.
- Click on the cart icon on the top right and go to ‘Settings’.
- Click on ‘Shipping Address’ and go to ‘Add new address’ at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter your address and ‘Save & continue’.
Yes you can add multiple shipping or delivery addresses. However, remember that all items placed in a single order [Order ID] will and can only be delivered to one of those delivery addresses. If you want different items delivered to different address you need to place them as separate orders [Order IDs].
Do not hit the panic button.
- Click on the ‘Cart’ icon on the top right.
- Click on ‘Hello!’ and then again on ‘Forgot Password?’.
- Enter your registered email address or mobile number.
- Click on the link sent to email to reset your password.
Please click on this link for detailed and step by step information https://paytm.com/blog/verify-mobile-number-email-address-to-get-cash-back/#more-5107
Paytm offers a simple way to pay for Mobile, DTH, Datacard and Household recharges and bills. We offer a hassle free experience so you can pay your bills around the clock from the comfort of your mobile or personal computer. Our streamlined payment procedure saves you a trip to recharge outlets and shops.
All services on Paytm are free.
Absolutely, that’s one of the advantages of using Paytm. You can recharge any mobile phone nationwide using your Paytm account. A friend in need, is a friend in deed.
Paytm supports recharges and bill payments for all major operators across India, so no one is left out.
There are three easy steps:
- Enter your mobile number, operator’s name and the recharge/bill value.
- Then key in your Paytm password (or if visiting for the first time, create a password).
- Finally, select your payment method (credit card, debit card, Internet banking, ATM card).
Yes just call our toll free number 1800-1800-1234 anytime. Please ensure your account has sufficient Paytm Wallet balance to cover recharge.
Not at all! We store partial credit card information if you select “Save my card” on payment page. For your next recharge you will not have to type in complete credit card or debit card number, just enter cvv number and your bank’s authentication code. Please note until you fill in these details your card cannot be used for any transaction.
All recharge requests are processed immediately on Paytm. Still, in a case when you do not receive a confirmation of recharge from your Operator then you can always reach out to us at paytm.com/care.
I am trying to recharge but on click of Proceed button I see a message that says operator is currently down, what does this mean?.
In some rare scenarios and for a brief period your operator may not be able to provide recharge addition services to any user. In such cases we wait for operator to fix technical issue at its end and then automatically process this request.
For recharge, kindly follow these steps:
- Enter the mobile number.
- Select your current operator (if it’s showing your previous operator).
- Enter recharge value.
- Enter your Paytm password (or create a password if visiting for the first time).
- Select your payment method (credit card, debit card, Internet banking).
Just enter your mobile number and click on “Browse plans” in amount textbox. We will display all current talktime, 2g, 3g and special packs. Just click on the one you want to recharge.
Once you complete your three-step process of mobile recharging on Paytm.com, you will receive the following from us:
- Immediate response on your screen
- Receipt in an email
- SMS on your mobile
- SMS from your operator with recharge details
What should I do if I do not receive any recharge from the mobile operator for the successful transaction on Paytm.com?
When you make a recharge, you get recharge details from your Operator within 30 seconds after a successful transaction. If you do not get an update/SMS on recharge then please get in touch with us at paytm.com/care
This means your payment for recharge or bill payment was successfully submitted. However your operator is yet to process this payment. Paytm automatically updates order status once we receive and update. We also send you final status via email and SMS
When I was doing the recharge on Paytm.com, I got a response that my recharge was unsuccessful. What does this mean?
This could be due to the below mentioned reasons :
- Your mobile operator’s server was temporarily down.
- The entered amount was not accepted by your mobile operator as a valid recharge value.
- There was a temporary network issue and we were not able to connect your request to your mobile operator.
Operators decide the valid recharge denominations circle-wise and they keep changing it from time to time. Talk time and special recharge value are dependent entirely on the operator. Do not miss the drop-down menu “Click on “Browse plans” to view indicative plans”.
The talk time that you receive after doing a recharge on Paytm.com is defined by the mobile operator and we have no control over it. Different recharge values give different amounts of talk time. Sometimes, the recharge value that you enter could be a special recharge that might give you free SMS, free data usage or reduced call rate without giving you any talk time. It is recommended that for all such cases, you check directly with your mobile operators.
Absolutely yes! You can simply type Paytm.com on your mobile browser and you will be able to proceed to Recharge.
You can recharge your prepaid mobile, DTH or Datacard. You can also pay your postpaid mobile, landline, Data card, Electricity and gas bills and book bus tickets on the mobile site.
Delighted, you asked! Paytm is very happy to be accessible to you on the go via its App. You can get Paytm for your Android phone, iPhone, Windows phone, Nokia phone and Blackberry phone.
You can download the Paytm App for your app store. Check out the details here: https://paytm.com/mobile
On Paytm you can pay bills for your postpaid mobile and landline numbers, your postpaid datacards, electricity connections and also gas connections.
You can pay postpaid mobile bills for all operators and in all circles across India.
You can pay Airtel bills of all circles, MTNL Delhi, and Tata Teleservices bills on Paytm.
You can pay postpaid datacard bills for all operators and in all circles across India.
No way! Just pay the amount due as per your bill and nothing more. This applies to all bill payments including mobile, landline, DTH, electricity and gas.
On Paytm, you can pay bills for below electricity boards: BSES Yamuna, Reliance Energy, MSEB Mumbai, BEST Mumbai, NDPL, BSES Yamuna, BSES Rajdhani, Uttar Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam, Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam, North & South Bihar electricity(including Jharkhand), BESCOM Bengaluru, CESCOM Mysore, CESC Calcutta.
No, just navigate to Paytm.com/billpay and click on electricity tab, select your electricity board and enter connection details.
All electricity boards take 2 working days to process any bill payment. We suggest you give us atleast 2 workings days before due date of bill.
No you must make complete payment of your due amount.
What if the electricity bill payment I make via Paytm is rejected by electricity board. How do I get refund of payment I made?
Your payment is available immediately as Paytm Wallet post failure update from electricity board. You can attempt payment of your bill again with correct bill details or use to recharge or shop from Paytm.com.
For now you can pay bills upto a maximum of Rs 8000.
You can pay your Indiraprastha Gas limited-Delhi and Mahanagar Gas-Mumbai bills on Paytm.
Go to ‘Bus Tickets’ on Paytm.com and follow these simple steps:
- Enter the city you want to board the bus from.
- Enter the city you want to go to.
- Enter the date you want to board the bus on.
- Enter the number of people you want to book bus tickets for.
- Once you click on ‘Search Buses’, a list of bus options come up.
- Choose the one most feasible for you and click on the amount to proceed.
- Select your seats on the bus and click on ‘Proceed to Pay’.
- Enter the passenger & contact details.
- Select your mode of payment and click on ‘Proceed to Pay’.
- Enter your card/ banking details and click on ‘Pay Now’ and you’re done.
Under ‘Bus Tickets’, enter your Paytm ticket ID in the box next to ‘Check Ticket Status’. Click on the ‘Print Ticket’ option to get a printout of your ticket.
Sorry, once your ticket has been booked you cannot alter any details.
Under ‘Bus Tickets’, enter your Paytm ticket ID in the box next to ‘Check Ticket Status’. Enter the email address and mobile number which you entered while booking the tickets and click on ‘Cancel ticket’.
Go to ‘Bus Tickets’ on Paytm.com and enter your Paytm ticket ID in the box next to ‘Check Ticket Status’. If cancelled, there will be an alert at the top stating your ticket has been cancelled.
Cancellation charges are calculated on the actual fare of the ticket. If any discount coupons/ promo codes were used while booking your ticket, the discounted amount would be taken in to account while calculating the final refund amount. For e.g., Actual ticket fare : Rs. 1750 Ticket fare after Promo Code of 50% off applied: Rs. 875 [Ticket cancelled within stipulated timeframe and you are suppose to get 90% of the total amount refunded. Cancellation charges will be calculated on actual ticket fare – Rs. 1750] 10% of Rs. 1750: Rs. 175 Cancellation charges to be deducted from amount paid.: Rs. 875 – Rs. 175 Expected refund amount Rs. 700 For further questions or clarifications write to us at paytm.com/care and we’ll be happy to help you.
- Cart value should be more than INR 2 Lacs, or
- Quantity of an item in a cart should be more than 50.
If my cart value is more than INR 2 lacs, still can I use other payment options such as CC /DC /Net Banking /Wallet?
No, only these 3 options Cheque /DD /NEFT can be used for making payments above INR 2 Lacs.
- Once you add a product in your cart after landing on the payment page, select Cheque as the payment option.
- Enter the cheque number as given at the bottom of your cheque on the screen along with the bank name, and click on ‘Pay Now’. Now, your order would show the status as ‘pending’.
- Please write the bank account number of Paytm in the “To Pay” section of your cheque.
- Deposit the cheque at any branch of the HDFC bank associated with the Paytm’s account.
- Once the amount is credited to our account, the product will be dispatched and would be delivered to you.
Bank Name: HDFC Bank Limited Account Number: 00030350012930 Account Name: ONE97 COMMUNICATIONS LIMITED IFSC Code: HDFC0000003
- Once you add a product in your cart, make a DD from your bank payable to “ONE97 COMMUNICATIONS LIMITED” with the amount mentioned in your cart (Paytm’s bank details have been mentioned above).
- Go to the payment page, and select DD as the payment option.
- Enter the DD number as mentioned at the bottom of your DD along with the bank name, and click on ‘Pay Now’. Now, your order would show the status as ‘pending’.
- Deposit the DD at any branch of the HDFC bank associated with the Paytm’s account.
- Once the amount is credited to our account, the product will be dispatched and would be delivered to you.
- Once you add a product in your cart, login to your bank’s net banking account.
- Add Paytm as your beneficiary (Paytm’s bank details have been mentioned above), and transfer the required amount as mentioned in your cart.
- After the transaction is successful, make a note of the NEFT /transaction number of that particular transaction. The number is visible under the ‘Ref. No.’ column in your last 10 transactions page.
- Go to the payment page, and select NEFT as the payment option.
- Enter the NEFT number along with the bank name, and click on ‘Pay Now’. Now, your order would show the status as ‘pending’.
- Once the transaction has been acknowledged by us, the product would be dispatched and delivered to you.
15 days. After that, the transaction will be marked as failed.
It will take 3-5 days for the amount to be credited to our account post depositing Cheque /DD / NEFT. After that, the product will be delivered to you as soon as possible.
Contact the Customer Support Team. You would have to give your bank details to the team. We will transfer the refund amount to your bank account.
It may take up to 7-10 business days depending on the respective banks to process the refund.
You can pay via debit card, credit card, net banking, ATM card and IMPS.
We offer as many as 45 net banking options on Paytm.com: These include Allahabad Bank, Andhra Bank, Airtel Money, Axis bank, Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait, Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Bank of Rajasthan, Canara Bank, Catholic Syrian Bank, Central bank of India, Citibank, City Union Bank, Corporation Bank, Deutsche Bank, Development Credit Bank, Federal Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, IDBI Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, IndusInd Bank, ING Vysya Bank, ITZ Card, Jammu and Kashmir Bank, Karnataka Bank, Karur Vyasya Bank, Kotak Bank, Lakshmi Vilas Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Punjab National Bank, Ratnakar Bank, Royal Bank of Scotland, South Indian Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur, State Bank of Hyderabad, State Bank of India, State Bank of Indore, State Bank of Mysore, State Bank of Patiala, State Bank of Saurashtra, State Bank of Travancore, Syndicate Bank, Tamilnad Mercantile Bank, Union Bank of India, United Bank of India, Vijaya Bank, Yes Bank
You can follow three simple steps:
- First, select your bank and you will be redirected to your bank’s secure Internet banking website.
- Enter your banking user name and password.
- Confirm your payment and you will be redirected back to Paytm.com.
We have many other options as well on Paytm to ease your payments:
- Credit cards (MasterCard/Visa cards)
- Debit cards (MasterCard/Visa cards)
- ATM-cum-Debit cards (Maestro cards)
- American Express cards
IMPS a.k.a. Immediate Payment Service that enables you to make payments through your bank account via mobile.
Yes you can! In fact using Paytm Wallet to pay for any kind of transactions on Paytm can speed up your checkout process. Besides there is little or no room for error while paying with your Paytm Wallet and is extremely secure too.
Paytm is PCI DSS 2.0 certified and uses Verisign certified 128-bit encryption technology. Millions of users transact on Paytm’s secure payment platform every month. You can be rest assured that your online transactions at Paytm are completely safe and your information is secure.
Make your educational fee payments online by using Paytm, India’s largest & most trusted mCommerce platform, to ensure fast, secure and hassle free payments.
It is absolutely free! Paytm does not charge you for paying any amount of fees.
Yes you can. Please fill in the enrollment number/admission number while doing the payments and you can pay for as many students as you like. In case of new registrations fill in the name and email address of each student.
You’ll find the list of schools & institutes that are accepting Paytm’s Fee Collection Service on Paytm’s website. Simply click in the ‘Select School’ field and scroll down for all the options.
By default the payments made are deducted from your Paytm Wallet. In a case, when your Paytm wallet is not charged you can recharge it or pay directly from by using your credit card or debit card details to process the fee payment. You will also be able to save the cards for future transactions.
Your invoice will be generated automatically in your Paytm order summary. In case you haven’t received it there, please reach out to us at paytm.com/care.
The educational institute’s database will be updated 48hrs after your successful transaction. Kindly check it two days after you made the payment via Paytm. In case it’s not reflecting after 48hrs, please contact us at paytm.com/care with all your details.
Yes, you need to have a verified Paytm account. You can register here
Yes, if you’re institute allows you to make partial payments for fees, then you can make these via Paytm.
No there isn’t a maximum payment limit for fee payments.
Here are two options:
- When paying with your Paytm wallet to pay a fee of more than Rs 10,000 you will have to increase the transaction limit of the same by a simple KYC verification process. The entire process for KYC verification is explained by Paytm here.
- You can pay from Paytm by using your credit or debit card and netbanking to make a fee payment above Rs. 10,000 in one go. The amount will be deducted from the source of your payment.
Transfer to bank has been temporarily disabled.
Sign in to Paytm, go to Paytm Wallet and click on the Transfer to Bank tab. Next enter all the details and click on Send Money. It’s this simple.
You can transfer money from your Paytm Wallet into anyone’s account in an Indian bank, provided you know the account number, bankname, branch address or IFSC code
This is an alpha-numeric code that is unique to your bank branch. You can find it on your cheque book or you can even fetch it from our drop down menu upon choosing your city and bank branch.
Simply remember to keep a balance of at least Rs. 2000 before transferring.
It is instant transfer via NEFT route, so it will take as much time as your bank takes to process NEFT transfers. In most cases it is instant.
You can transfer a minimum of Rs. 1000 or a maximum of Rs. 5000 in one transaction. The maximum limit per month is Rs. 25000, and it applies only to upgraded wallet accounts.
Yes, Paytm charges a nominal fee of 4% of the amount being transferred as processing fee, hence the amount transferred would be minus 4%.
Paytm will send you an email and an SMS with the bank transaction ID
This is not likely, however please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the screenshot and description of your problem and we will do our best to resolve it at the earliest.
Simply remember to keep a balance of at least Rs. 2000 before transferring. You should be having Paytm account from at least last 45 days.
It is instant transfer via IMPS route, so it will take as much time as your bank takes to process IMPS transfers. In most cases it is instant.
This feature is to send money to your friends just using their Mobile# or Email-ID using Paytm Wallet. Just imagine, you or your friends are in an urgent need of money, you do not have change, or you just have to split the bill of that lunch you had, wouldn’t it be nice if you could simply transfer money from your phone to your friend’s phone? With Paytm wallet, you can do it now.
Everyone. They just need to verify your Paytm Wallet and can send and receive money easily and instantaneously.
You can maintain and transfer any amount unto Rs.5,000 per transaction or Rs. 25,000 per month for a regular Paytm Account.
You can login to Paytm, go to My Account and Paytm Wallet under your name, and check your balance. You will also get a monthly wallet statement on email. You can add money to your wallet using your netbanking, credit card or debit card.
Your friend will get an SMS and an email informing them that you have sent money to them. Your name/ email ID/ phone number will be mentioned on the message.
We will send a message to them, guiding them to open an account and verify it to create their wallet so they can receive your money.
We will send a message to them guiding them on how to verify their account. It takes a few minutes and then they can receive your money.
Besides transferring money to your friends, you can also use Paytm wallet on Paytm to recharge or pay bills, and shop from millions of items across 500 categories. You can also pay with this wallet at thousands of online merchants outside Paytm.
Your money is safe with us, so, do not worry. If your friend has not received the money yet, it could be one of the following reasons: – Your friend is not having a Paytm Wallet. We would have sent a message to them, guiding them to open an account and verify it to create their wallet so they can receive your money. If they do not create and verify the Paytm wallet within 3 days of transaction, we will reverse the amount back to your wallet. – Your friend’s Paytm Wallet is not verified. We would have sent a message to them, guiding them on how to verify their account. If they do not verify the Paytm wallet within 3 days of transaction, we will reverse the amount back to your wallet. -If you or your friend still has not received the amount then please write to us at paytm.com/care.
Of course you can. Your money is yours unless you get what you asked for. When your recharge fails, the money automatically gets added to your Paytm Wallet account. This is only if the payment has been successfully processed with your bank. [Check Paytm Wallet for more info] We make the money available to you for immediate use next time you’re on Paytm.com. You have the option of refunding the amount to your bank account which could take up to 21 days to reflect.
In some rare cases, it takes your bank’s online system longer than usual to respond. In this case please contact us at paytm.com/care with your order number and we will do our best to help you.
In such a case the amount will be added back to your promocode and you can try it again for a recharge on Paytm.
In this case your money will be refunded to your All New Paytm Wallet. To use it, you will have to activate it by verifying your mobile number.
A promo code is a discount coupon offered by Paytm or a seller. This entitles you for additional value/discounts/cash returns. From time to time we run campaigns and contests for our loyal customers to get promo codes. You can follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Google Plus or even our Blog to get updates about our latest campaigns or contests. Even better, you can like our Facebook page or follow us on Twitter to stay informed about our contents and deals and avail of these promo codes.
On the website Once you have entered all details and proceeded to pay, you will come to the payment page, where you will see text saying “I have Promocode” Simply click on it, and a box will open out. Type out your promocode in it and click on Apply. You will see a confirmation message right there. Please make sure you have typed the promocode correctly, or if it is still valid. On the appOnce you have selected all the items you wish to purchase:
- Tap of the cart icon on the top right corner and ‘Checkout’.
- Enter your promo code at the bottom of the screen and ‘Apply’.
Yes, of course! Paytm offers many exciting coupons that give you great discounts on a wide range of sites and products. For every successful recharge on Paytm.com, we deliver these coupons on your registered email id. Kindly click here to check for the latest offers on Paytm.com.
Paid coupons are premium offers from our selected partners for which we charge a nominal amount from our customers. Usually these coupons will fall under any one of the following categories:
- Has additional delivery cost (SMS/Physical)
- Exclusive or better offers for Paytm users
- Coupons that we purchased in bulk to give the advantage to individual users
Of course you can, because you deserve it. You can select any number of coupons and the values of those coupons can be unlimited. Your coupon value has nothing to do with your recharge value. We offer you more than just a recharge. It’s an experience of awesomeness. 🙂
You can find items on Paytm by either searching or browsing. Searching – If you know what you want and what you’re looking for then searching for an item on Paytm Marketplace can help. Enter what you are searching for in the box on the top right. Browsing– If you are yet to decide what you want to buy or check on then you can browse through our categories by clicking on the menu on the top.
If you know the brand or the seller’s name [as on Paytm Marketplace] you can type that in to the search bar and we’ll pull up results specific to your search. To search for items by seller:
- Click on the search icon on the top right corner.
- Type in the seller’s name and click on ‘Search’.
You can sort the items you have searched for by three main factors:
- Price [by tapping on this you can toggle between ascending and descending]
Delivery charges vary from seller to seller. They could be:
- Chargeable based on location and total amount of order
Delivery dates could vary with sellers and their respective courier companies as:
- A calendar holiday for one may not be the same for the other.
- Sometimes the courier company may run into unexpected problems like weather conditions, etc.
Sellers generally ship the items within the time specified on the product page. Business days exclude public holidays and Sundays. Estimated delivery time depends on the following factors:
- The Seller offering the product
- The destination to which you want the order shipped to and location of the Seller.
There are NO hidden charges when you make a purchase on Paytm. The prices listed are final and all-inclusive. The shipping charges would appear on the Checkout screen [if any].
Whether your location can be serviced or not depends on:
- Legal restrictions, if any, in shipping particular products to your location
- The availability of reliable courier partners in your location
- At times Sellers prefer not to ship to certain locations. This is entirely at their discretion.
We are really sorry to hear that. We are here to help you with this and if your item/items have not yet delivered to you we request you to:
- Check your delivery address is mentioned correctly
- Check the tracking information for the item/items
- Check the order status with the courier company
As of now, Paytm Marketplace doesn’t deliver items internationally. You can make your purchases on our site from anywhere in the world with a credit/debit card issued in India, but please ensure the delivery address is in India.
No you do not. Returns are simple and effortless with Paytm Marketplace. Simply cancel the order for the item/ items on the app or the website. You could even write to us and request a cancellation. Arrangements will be made for the items to be picked up from the address it was delivered to. You will be notified via an SMS or email.
t is strongly advised that you go through the seller’s return policy before placing an order. An item would qualify as being ‘different from the merchant’s description’ if:
- The condition of the item looks like it has been evidently used, when the description clearly said it was ‘new’.
- The item is missing parts or components (e.g., mobile phone was supposed to include headphones, but you didn’t receive it.)
- The item is a different version or edition than the item displayed in the listing.
- The item was described as authentic & original but isn’t.
- The item is missing major parts or features, and this was not disclosed in the listing.
- The item was damaged during the shipment process.
Product shipping refers to dispatching the product/order. The seller takes care and ships the product by a reliable courier service that is available in your area.Product Delivery refers to when the product is received by you at the address mentioned in the booked order.
We are working on Express and Faster delivery option of products and very soon you will be able to avail this delivery option.
Right now we are working on this service. You can still co-ordinate with the courier service and request him to deliver your order on a specific day and specific time.
Your orders are shipped and delivered by sellers. However, the seller is paid only after we receive ‘Product is delivered’ confirmation.
Bargaining on Paytm is the same as bargaining with a shopkeeper while you’re physically out shopping. This means you can haggle for prices and try and get the best deals for the items you want to buy. There will be an option to Bargain for each item. FYI, the price of the item is not the only thing you can and should bargain for. You could even get yourself free shipping or even ask for freebies!
Select an item you want to bargain for, click on ‘Bargain’ and let the negotiations begin! Bargaining happens real-time and the seller will reply to when you send them a bargain request. There may be a delay sometimes as the seller maybe tending to other bargaining requests.
This feature will soon be launched on our shopping website.
Then don’t! You can inform the seller of the same and continue to browse through other items till you find one that best suits your budget.
That is because the seller is offline. You could check back later to see if the seller is online.
No the seller can choose to either comply with your request or stick to his original pricing.
Shopping on Paytm is effortless.
- Once you’re ready to buy an item, if need be pick your size by going to ‘Description’ on bottom left the ‘X’ out.
- To continue, click on the price, enter a quantity and ‘Add to Cart’.
- To continue shopping go back [top left]
- Otherwise click on ‘Cart’ icon [top right] and ‘Checkout’.
- If you have a promo code add it [bottom of the screen] or ‘Select shipping’.
- Pick your delivery address or add one and ‘Proceed’.
- Select your mode of payment and complete your payment.
Once you select an item check out its ‘Description’ to find out more about the product like the sellers return policy or shipping details. It is advised you go through them before placing your order.
Simply scroll up or down after you have selected a particular item to view snapshots of from different angles. Not all products may have this type of view.
A product could be listed under different prices. There could be multiple sellers offering you the same product but at a different price. That is the fun in shopping at the Paytm Marketplace, where different sellers compete for your order.
Once the order for the items has been acknowledged by the seller and he ships them out, the courier information becomes available to you. You will receive an email/ SMS informing you of the same with the courier details.You can even track the items and progress of your order:
- Go to the top right of the page.
- Go to ‘My Orders’ and click on the ‘Status of the individual item you want to track.
- You will see a summary of your order with the tracking details mentioned here.
Your order history gives you a list of all your order you have:
- In the process of being shipped
- In transit
- Transaction receipts
Your history is your footprint on Paytm.
- Click on your user name on the top-right and go to ‘Your Orders’.
- You can view your orders from here and access additional information attached to your orders.
Do not panic if there is a case of Partial order.
- Check your delivery address is mentioned correctly.
- Check the tracking information for the items.
- Check with the courier company on the status.
Once your cancellation request has been processed, arrangements will be made for the items to be picked up from the address it was delivered to. You will be notified via an SMS or email.
- Contact us at paytm.com/care with your cancellation request.
- Place all the items along with all the contents that were part of the sales package in the original product box/cover.
- Do not seal it as the contents need to be verified.
- Make sure you have a copy of the bill or receipt on you or the acknowledgement slip.
Once the order has been picked up, we will process a refund of the amount [based on the sellers refund policy] into your Paytm Wallet for immediate use on Paytm and everywhere else Paytm Wallet is acceptable.
Returns are hassle-free. At Paytm we make it incredibly simple and effortless. We hope you understand that the product can only be used for trial and cannot be used, washed, ironed or tampered in any way. Please include all price tags, labels, original packing and invoice along with the product. Firstly, all items sold on Paytm are brand new and 100% genuine. In case there is an issue with the product you have received, Return Policy has your back. There could be a possibility of:
Yes. The free gift is included as part of the item order and needs to be returned along with the originally delivered product.
call us to cancel your return request and we will do the needful. In case the replacement is already dispatched, you can reject the replacement item when it is delivered to you.
Yes, a can be created at an item level and if you have ordered multiple items, you can initiate a return for a partial quantity.
Please do not worry and reach out to us at paytm.com/care to help resolve this for you.
There are certain times where it becomes tricky for us to support returns:
- Return request is made outside the specified time frame
- Product is damaged because of use or Product is not in the same condition as you received it
- Specific categories like innerwear, lingerie, socks and clothing freebies
- Defective products which are covered under the manufacturer’s warranty
- Innerwear, lingerie, socks, clothing freebies and consumer durables.
- Any consumable item which has been used or installed
- Products with tampered or missing serial numbers
- Items that are returned without original packaging, freebies or accessories
It could be because:
- The item is being shipped together with another order of yours
- Some items are non-refundable like Wallet Top-ups, digital goods etc)
Before an item has been shipped it takes one day to process the cancellation request. If the Order Status shows the item(s) in your order as ‘Shipped’, we will process your cancellation request directly with the seller. Your refund will be processed soon after the seller receives the cancelled items back from the courier.Your money will be directly refunded to your All New Paytm Wallet will be made available for immediate use.However, if you opt for having the money transferred back to the bank or credit card account, it may take up to 7-10 business days for the respective banks to process the refund. Please get in touch with the banks directly in case of any delays post confirmation of cancellation/refund by Paytm.
Yes, there is. You can reach us at Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus. For shopping related queries you can call us at: 0120-3062244 from your registered mobile number.
For shopping related queries you can call us at: 0120-3062244 from your registered mobile number.
Please ensure that you are calling from your registered mobile number. If still you are unable to connect, then please send your queries to paytm.com/care or you can even reach us on Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus. We will get back to you as soon as we can.
Please send your queries to paytm.com/care or you can even reach us on Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus. We will get back to you as soon as we can.
Your feedback/query is very important to us. We assure you that you will hear from us in less than 24 hours once you submit your query on paytm.com/care. We are committed and try best to resolve and give you a solution immediately for your queries.
We are always open and looking forward for your feedback. Your feedback is valuable and we’d love to hear from you. Please reach out to us at paytm.com/care or you can even reach us on Facebook, Twitter or Google Plus. We look forward to hearing from you.
We love to hear from you so do not hesitate to write to us at paytm.com/care. Your feedback and ideas help us grow and gives a chance to offer you more.
Android Permissions Explained 1. Your Accounts Account information helps us in sending push notifications, which can help you save money every time you shop/recharge with us2. Your Contacts At Paytm we aim to please! You don’t need to remember phone numbers for folks you want to recharge for, simply click on the address book icon and choose number from your address book3. Your Messages We’ve understood our user’s pain points and the result of it is visible with message intelligence built into the Paytm app. OTP verification is no more a pain point for Paytm users, our app automatically identifies the OTP number sent by Paytm and auto populates it for you.4. Storage This helps us enhance your Paytm app experience; you’ll never find a lag upon launching the app as cache stored on your phone helps us in rendering images quickly.5. Wi-fi connection Information This helps us inform you, when there is low or no internet connectivity for app to function. This is a simple pop up that shows up on your screen.6. Phone Calls We want each Paytm user to benefit the best way possible with Paytm and in order to do this we need to be able to send you customized push notifications. These notifications will inform you on deals and offers that are specially customized for you.
You can recharge your Mobile, DTH, Data card, Toll card and book Bus Tickets on the go. You can also make post-paid bill payment for your mobile and add money to Paytm Wallet.
Click on our settings icon [top right corner] on the Home screen. Click on the blue plus sign and enter an amount. Once you click on “Add Cash” you can select your mode of payment. Enter your payment details and you’re done. If the payment is successful the money gets added to your Paytm Wallet balance.
Yes, order history can be viewed in the app
To initiate refunds to your bank account you will have to sign in on our website and do the same for now. We are planning on incorporating this feature on the app soon though.
To change your password you need to go to the Sign In page on the app and enter your registered mobile number/email address. Once done, you’ll see a Forgot Password link. Just click on it and we’ll send you the password reset details on your registered email address. The app keeps you signed in till you choose to sign out.
The best things in life are for free, so yes it’s absolutely free. For different mobile OS we have different apps. Check them out here: https://www.paytm.com/mobile
Paytm is PCI DSS 2.0 certified and uses Verisign certified 128-bit encryption technology. Millions of users transact on Paytm’s secure payment platform every month. You can be rest assured that your online transactions at Paytm.com are completely safe.
PCI DSS 2.0 security norms have been laid down by payment card industry leaders like MasterCard, Visa, Discover and Amex. Verisign certified 128-bit encryption technology ensures that any information you enter when transacting on Paytm.com is sent in a Secure Socket Layer (SSL) session and is encrypted to protect you against unintentional disclosure to third parties.
VBV is an additional protection offered by Visa in conjunction with your credit card issuing bank. VBV protects your Visa card with a VBV password (also referred to as the 3D secure password) that has been created by you. It also provides the added assurance that only you can use your Visa card online. You can simply register your card and choose a 3D secure PIN. This PIN will be required whenever you use your card to make Internet purchases. It prevents unauthorised usage of your card on the Internet, ensuring greater security on online purchases.
MasterCard Secure Code is a service offered by banks in partnership with MasterCard. This service provides a way to PIN-protect your card usage on the Internet. You can simply register your card and choose a 3D secure PIN. This PIN will be required whenever you use your card to make Internet purchases. It prevents unauthorised usage of your card on the Internet, ensuring greater security on online purchases.