1. Who all can I teach?
You can teach everyone including your family members, friends, neighbours, house-help, nearby shops, etc.
2. How is my contribution tracked?
Once you have taught someone how to use Paytm, send an SMS of the Paytm user’s mobile no. to 9958025050, so that we can track your contribution in this program.
3. Can I send multiple numbers in one SMS for tracking?
No, you can only send one mobile no. in an SMS for tracking.
4. How do I track how many people I have taught?
Give us a missed call on 7053-111-897, and you will receive an SMS with details of how many people you have taught.
5. When will the winners be announced?
Winners will be announced in April 2017.
6. How will the winners be chosen?
We will select winners from each district based on the number and quality of enrollments done by you.
7. What will count as a quality enrollment?
We will select whether your enrolled Paytm user has recently become active after you have taught him/her on how to use Paytm.
8. How can I contact Paytm to resolve my query or concern?
You can send in your queries or concerns to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will contact you shortly.
9. Paytm customer wants to to get his/her wallet upgraded (KYC). What should I do?
Send us the mobile number of the Paytm customer to email@example.com, and our SPOC will contact him/her to upgrade the wallet.
10. How should I inform Paytm that I have signed up a shop that will now accept payments through Paytm?
Once you have signed up a shop on Paytm, please fill the below form:
11. I am an Organisation/Institute and want to register multiple volunteers for this programme. What should I do?
Send the details of each volunteers to firstname.lastname@example.org with the below details, and we will contact you shortly.
- Name of the volunteer
- Mobile number
- E-mail id
- INR 2100 scholarship to 10,000 winners and 1 lakh certificates.
- Award will be given in the form of Paytm Cash.
- Winners will be selected for award and certificates based on their work on promoting digital payments, generating awareness
about Paytm and onboarding merchants for payments through Paytm.
- Efforts will be made to give scholarship and certificates to atleast 10 winners in each district.
- Result will be announced in April 2017.
- Recommendation from Paytm team with whom winners are working (wherever applicable) and district administration will be taken into account to select scholarship and certificate winners.
- Paytm reserves the right to change terms and condition of award without any obligation to inform in advance.