- This Contest namely, Delhi Dance Championship [Hereinafter refer to as ‘Contest’] Standard Terms and Conditions (“Standard T&C”) shall govern the Contest that is organised by the Organiser namely, Molad Events [a unit of M/s Molad Pictures and Creations Private Limited, hereinafter refer to as ‘Organiser’] in association with V4U International Page 3 and the participants hereinafter refer to as ‘Contestants’, as named in this Standard Terms and conditions.
- The contest is for individual/duet/group participation only. Trio or group shall be considered as same in this contest.
- The Contestants above the age group of 6 years and more are eligible for participation. The Organiser have the right to change this age any time of the contest at their sole discretion and are not liable to notify the same to the contestants.
- The Contestants are to express their best talent within the allotted time limit.
- The Contestants are allowed to have their own dress code according to the theme of the performance.
- The Contestants must carry their own audio song/s in MP3 format, which can be in the form of Pen Driver or CD for the contest.
- The Contestants must submit a written/ printed copy of the Lyrics of the song/s which shall be performed by the Contestants in the contest.
- The Contestants shall be allowed to the stage during the performance.
- The Contest shall be followed by three rounds i.e. qualifying, pre- final and final round. Only one qualifying round shall be held in Delhi, out of which Twenty Five qualified Contestants shall be selected from qualifying round for the pre-final. Out of this 25 qualified Contestants, 10 Contestants shall qualify for the final round. The date and venue of the different level of rounds shall be notified to the Contestants after the registration formalities are over.
- The award shall be presented to the top three Contestants. The category and the prizes shall be decided by the Organiser at its sole discretion. The winners shall be selected as per the scoring given by the judges/ jury members. The decision of the judges/ jury members shall be binding and cannot be challenged. Certificate of Participants will be given to all contestants.
- The panel of judges shall be decided by the Organiser at various levels of rounds Contest.
- Only the shortlisted contestants from the qualifying rounds shall be communicated and shall be eligible to participate to the further levels of Contest.
- The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any Contestant at any level during the Contest for misbehavior, misconduct or violation of the rules of the contest.
- If the selected Contestant fails to report on the given schedule, the opportunity shall be passed on to any other contestant. However, it is discretion of the Organiser to allow the Contestant to participate later in the Contest.
- The Contestants shall bear all the expenses pertaining to lodging, food and travel of their own while participating in the entire Contest.
- The contestants’ visibility on television/LED screens on venues/ printing and publishing in the newspaper/TV Channels/internet and advertising is the sole discretion and the decision of the Organiser.
- The Contestants’ parents or guardian shall not have any claim over the appearance /non- appearance or duration of the appearance of the Contestant during the broadcast of the Contest.
- The Contestants must submit 2 passport size color photograph and self attested copy of the age proof [original to be shown on request].
- The Organiser shall not be responsible to any Contestant who get injury while performing in the show/Contest or otherwise also shall not be responsible under any circumstances for any injury of the Contestants during the time of the show/contest. However, First Aid facilities shall be organized by the Organized during the show time of the Contest.
- If the qualified Contestants fails to appear and participate on the day of performance shall have to indemnify the Organiser. Exempting from such liability of the Contestants shall be the sole decision and the discretion of the Organizer.
- In case the Contest could not take place on the scheduled time, then the Organiser shall be at liberty to fix the same at the earliest and to communicate to all the Contestants. No registration fees shall be refundable in case the schedule time is changed by the Organiser.
- Organiser may terminate or suspend the Contest at any time at its absolute discretion in which case, the Organiser may elect not to award any prize. Such termination or suspension will not give rise to any claim by the Contestants. If the Contest is resumed by the Organiser, the Contestant shall abide by the Organiser’s decision regarding resumption of the Contest and disposition of the Prizes.
- The Organiser reserves the right to at any time, change, amend, delete or add to the Terms and Conditions and other rules and regulations including the mechanism of the Contest at its absolute discretion.
- The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify Contestants and/or revoke the Prize (at any stage of the Contest) if:-
- The Contestant are ineligible or does not meet any of the Eligibility Criteria; or
- The Contestant breaches of the Terms and Conditions or other rules and regulations of the Contest or violated any applicable laws or regulations; or
- In the Organiser’s sole determination, it believes that the Contestant has attempted to undermine the operation of the Contest by fraud, cheating or deception.
- In the event of a disqualification after the Prize has been awarded, the Organiser reserves the right to demand for the return of the Prize or payment of its value from the ineligible Contestant.
- Whilst the Organiser will endeavour to conduct necessary verifications on the eligibility of contestants, failure to disqualify any ineligible contestants shall not be deemed a breach by the Organiser.
- If the Contestants found to contravene the code of Conduct of the Contest. A copy of the Conduct of the Contest is to be read as a part and parcel of this standard terms and Condition.
- The Contestant represents and warrants with the Organiser that -
- the Contestant has met all the eligibility criteria and has the right, authority and power to enter into the Contest in accordance with Terms and Conditions and shall provide such proof as the Organiser requires;
- all the statements (if any and if so required) made by the Contestant to the Organiser are true correct accurate and complete.
- In consideration of the Organiser offering to the Contestant the opportunity to participate in a Contest, the Contestant hereby unconditionally and irrevocably;
- 1agrees that if so required by the Organiser, the winner shall make himself/herself available (without compensation) for the production, recording and publicity of the Contest during the such time and production schedule as may be notified by the Organiser:-
(i) interview (which shall be recorded); and/or
(ii) taking of still photos, audio and/or visual recording for promotions and publicity use. (collectively “Recording”).
- agrees and consents that the Organiser shall have right and absolute discretion to broadcast the Recording and/or use the slogan, names or nicknames on any of its programmes/channels in whole or in part at the Organiser’s discretion. All copyrights subsisting in the Recording shall belong to the Organiser absolutely.
- agrees that where Contestants are required to submit any photographs, drawings, pictures, slogans, any materials or other creative works, including voice or video recordings (collectively “Intellectual Property”) with the Contest Entry, the Contestant warrants that all Intellectual Property Rights in such submission does not infringe any third party intellectual property rights.
- agrees that the Organiser reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to use and exploit the Intellectual Property via any means or media and in any manner and anytime that it deems fit without first obtaining any consent nor making any payment whatsoever to the Contestant and/or the Contest winner(s) and/or representatives.
- confirms that the Contestant has read and understood Terms and Conditions of the Contest and the Contestant agrees to abide by the said terms and conditions accordingly and agrees to cooperate and to follow all directions given to the Contestant.
- agrees that all Prizes to be awarded in the Contest is contingent upon the accuracy of the information provided and disclosures made by the Contestant and the full and complete performance of the Contestants warranties, undertakings and obligations hereunder.
- agrees that the Contestant shall not by act or omission, directly or indirectly bring the Organiser or the Sponsor into disrepute.
- agrees that the Contestant shall not without the prior written consent from the Organiser publish or disclose any information in connection with the Contest or Prize (including without limitation, to any representatives of media in any form whatsoever).
- agrees that the Contestant shall not give any product endorsement, any interviews or be involved in any articles or reports in respect of the Contest or the Prize with any third party.
- agrees that the Contestant’s participation in the Contest and/or Programme does not entitle the Contestant to wages, salary or any other compensation.
- DECISIONS OF THE JUDGES/ORGANISER
- The Judges/Organiser’s decisions on all matters relating to the Contest (including without limitation, the selection of Contestants, play of the contest and/or any resolutions made) shall be final and absolute and binding on the Contestants. No discussion, correspondence, enquiry, appeal or challenge in respect of any decision of the Organiser will be entertained.
- The Contestant shall not dispute nor make any oral or written complaints, public announcements or statements on the same whether during or after the Contest Period.
- PROMOTIONAL ACTIVITES
- The Organiser and/or its affiliates reserves the right to send SMS messages or email notification to the Contestants mobile phone numbers or e-mail address
containing information and promotional activities regarding any other promotion. If a Contestant does not wish to receive such SMS messages or email
- The Contestant is required to call and inform the organiser accordingly.
- GOVERNING LAW
- The Terms and Conditions of the Contest shall be construed, governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of India. In case of any dispute or claim the Court at Delhi will have exclusive jurisdiction.
- The Contestant shall treat all Terms and Conditions and rules and regulations of the Contest and all
information and knowledge obtained by the Contestant in relation to and/or in connection with the
Contest and/or Programme and/or derived as a result of his/her participation in the same, including
without limitation the Organiser’s business and operational details, the contest mechanics, the
judging/selection criteria for the Contest (hereafter collectively known as “Confidential Information”), as
confidential and the Contestant shall, during and after the Contest Period, take all reasonable
precautions to prevent disclosures of the Confidential Information to unauthorized persons or entities for
any reason whatsoever and undertakes to deliver to the Organiser all tangible materials embodying the
Confidential Information including any documentation, records, listings, notes, sketches, drawings,
memoranda, models accounts, reference materials, samples and machines readable media and
equipment that is in any way related to the Confidential Information including all duplicates and copies
- The Contestants forever waive, release and discharge the Organiser, its agencies, sponsors and representatives from and against, any and all liabilities, costs, loss, damages or expenses which the Contestant or any party claiming through the Contestant hereafter may have arising out of acceptance of any Prize(s) or participation in the Contest including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether or not direct, consequential or foreseeable.
- The Contestant shall indemnify the Organiser, its affiliates, agent and sponsors from and against all liability, cost, loss or expenses sufferred thereby as a result of the Contestant’s breach of the Contestant’s warranties and undertakings and any breach of the Terms and Conditions and/or the rules and regulations of the Contest.
- TERRITORIAL JURISDICTION
- Any dispute pertaining to the Contest shall be settled under the jurisdiction of Delhi. In case of any dispute or claim the Court at Delhi will have exclusive jurisdiction.