Delivery and Doorstep Installation Offer
- As an introductory offer, delivery & installation is FREE of cost (applicable in Delhi-NCR only).
- All orders received between 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM are installed same day (subject to stock availability). Orders received after 3:00 PM will be delivered the next day.
- There may be a delay in delivery in case of any unforeseen or unavoidable circumstances like stock unavailability, heavy rains, traffic jams etc.
- Once the order is received, Crossroad’s call centre will call you to confirm the order, shipping details and your availability. Once the order is confirmed, the battery will be delivered to the shipping address provided.
Old battery exchange
- Old battery can be submitted to the technician after installation of the new battery for exchange amount of upto Rs 500. This will be purely on the basis of evaluation of the battery by technician.
- Cash payment will be made at the time of delivery depending on the battery condition & evaluation by the technician.
Damaged / Defective battery
- In case you feel that the product received is not as per your order, you must bring it to the notice of Crossroad’s helpline (011-47090909) at the time of delivery of the product.
- If there is damage or defect in product after installation and warranty card filled, please call the customer care no. mentioned in ‘Claiming Product warranty’ section.
Replacement, return & cancellations
- Orders cannot be returned/cancelled/refunded for any reasons other than following: Damaged / dead on arrival, Manufacturing defect/Expired product & in-correct product.
- Incase, battery is dead/damaged on arrival, it needs to be acknowledged to Crossroad’s helpline (011-47090909).
- Manufacturer warranty would be applicable once battery is installed.
Claiming Product Warranty
- Make sure you have the original bill & warranty card.
- Call the customer care no. of the respective manufacturer :
- Amaron (1800 425 4848)
- Exide (1800 103 5454)
- Hella (1800 103 5405)
- The manufacturer's service team will provide the resolution.
Disclaimer of Warranties/Limitation of Liability
- Paytm & Crossroads have attempted to ensure that all information provided on its website is correct, but Paytm & Crossroads neither warrant nor make illustration regarding the quality, exactness or wholeness of any data, information, product or service. In no event shall we be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from: (a) the use or the failure to use the services; (b) illegal access to or change of the user's transmissions or data; (c) any other matter relating to the services; including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the website or service.
- Neither shall Paytm or Crossroads be accountable for the delay or incapability to use the website or related services, the condition of or failure to provide services, or for any information, products, services and related graphics obtained through the Website, or otherwise happening out of the use of the website, whether based on contract, tort, carelessness, strict liability or otherwise. Further, we shall not be held answerable for non-availability of the Website during periodic maintenance operations or any accidental suspension of access to the website that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond our control. You have to understand and agree that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Website is done entirely at your own discretion and risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer systems or loss of data that results from downloading such material and/or data.
- Paytm and Crossroads shall not be held liable for any damaged goods or any injury resulting from use of any product. We do not provide warranties on any battery (ies). Manufacturer of the battery (ies) is/are solely liable for any promises and warranty made on the battery. The information regarding batteries, we provide to our customer, is limited to the information collected from the public domain and third parties. All displayed batteries in our catalogue may not be available for sale due to unavailability of the battery or any other reason. Actual colour and dimension of the battery may differ from the screen image.
- The manufacturer of battery shall be solely responsible for all issues/claims/disputes/complaints from the Customer or such other third parties on issues arising out of or in connection with the products, their quality and after sale services and benefits. The consequences of any loss or damage caused or delay suffered by Customer/s or a third party due to negligence or willful misconduct of battery manufacturer or claim regarding the goods, services, their quality and after sale services, benefits or otherwise arising out of or related to installation & service delivery shall be the sole and absolute responsibility of the Battery manufacturer.