- How to Redeem
- FAQs for Wallet Upgrade
1. Enter your cash code from Parle Bakesmith Marie pack and Click Proceed.
2. If you don’t have an account, Create Account or Sign In.
3.Your Paytm Cash has been added into your account. You can use your
Paytm cash to do mobile recharge/DTH recharge /shopping etc.
Is there a Consumer Offer on Parle Bakesmith Marie right now? What is the offer?
I saw an ad about Paytm Cash with Parle Bakesmith Marie. Can you please share more details? What is this promotion.
Yes, there is Consumer Offer on select packs of Parle Bakesmith Marie right now. This is a Free Paytm Cash offer that is running on the Parle Bakesmith Marie 250g (in All India except East zone) and 300g (in East zone) packs, available at Rs. 28 and Rs. 30 on different packs, hereafter referred to as the said packs. Every time you buy this promo pack, you will get an assured Paytm cash of Rs. 18 (Only 1 redemption per mobile number irrespective of no. of packs purchased) in your Paytm Wallet by redeeming the unique promo code mentioned on the inner surface of the pack.This is a limited period consumer offer Valid till 15th February 2018. Stocks of Parle Bakesmith Marie without this offer may also be available in the market.
Which packs of Parle Bakesmith Marie are running the Paytm Offer?
Only select packs of Parle Bakesmith Marie, 250g (in All India except East zone) and 300g (in East zone) packs available at Rs. 28 and Rs. 30 on different packs (hereafter referred to as the said packs), are running this offer. You can see the promo band on the front of packs announcing the offer. Packs without the offer may also be available in the market.
Where can I find the code on a Parle Bakesmith Marie pack.
For Parle Bakesmith Marie the promo code is printed on the inner surface of the pack. Please tear the pack from the crimp carefully to reveal the code inside. Do not damage the front panel.
How many times can I use a promo code?
Each promo code is unique and can be used only once.
I bought 2 packs of Parle Bakesmith Marie with Paytm offer and I can only redeem one, I want to return the second pack since it had the promo flash on the pack, but I did not know about the one time redemption limit.
First of all, thank you for purchasing Parle Bakesmith Marie. Unfortunately, this consumer promotion has a limit of only single redemption per mobile number which is mentioned on the pack as well. We suggest you to redeem the second promo code on any of your family or friends mobile number.
How and where can I shop using my Paytm Cash?
You can shop across categories of Men, Women, Electronics, Home, Sports & more, right here at Paytm Mall! You can recharge you mobile, DTH and much more. You can shop at the website here or on your Paytm Mall App.
How can I redeem my cash code?
A. Through the Paytm Parle Bakesmith Marie website.
a) Open Paytm Parle Bakesmith Marie website ( www.paytmmall.com/bakesmith).
b) Click on Add money. You will be asked to ‘Enter Amount to be Added in Wallet’. Enter Rs. ‘18’ followed by a click on ‘Have a Promo Code?’
c) Enter the unique promo code mentioned in the inner surface of the pack. Proceed by clicking on add money.
d) You will be prompted to either log in or Sign Up at any point during the redemption process.
a. If you are an existing user Log in.
b. If you are a new user Sign up using your mobile no/email id.
e) On successful completion of the process you will receive the following messagee
“Congratulations! Rs. 18 added to your cash account”
Please note that the mobile wallet will be updated with Paytm cash within 24 hours.
B. Through the Paytm Mall mobile app
a) Download the Paytm Mall app from your Play Store or App store and/or sign in using your Paytm account.
b) Scan the QR code in the Paytm Mall app
c) Enter the unique promo code mentioned in the inner surface of the pack and click Proceed.
d) You may be prompted to either log in or Sign Up at any point during the redemption process.
a. If you are an existing user Log in.
b. If you are a new user Sign up using your mobile no./ email id.
e) On successful completion of the process you will receive the following message
“Congratulations! Rs. 18 added to your Paytm account”
Please note that the mobile wallet will be updated with Paytm cash within 24 hours.
How many cash codes can I redeem?
You can redeem only 1 unique promo code per wallet account (identified by a mobile number) in total during the length of the promotion. The promo code can be redeemed until 15th February 2018.
I have purchased a Parle Bakesmith Marie pack. It does not have a code. Why?
The Bakesmith Marie Paytm promotion is applicable on the said packs of Parle Bakesmith Marie only on which the Paytm offer band is displayed. This promotion is not available on any other pack of Parle Bakesmith Marie.
I have purchased many Parle Bakesmith Marie Paytm offer packs. I’m not able to recharge my Paytm account?
Please follow the procedure mentioned in Q7 to redeem the code. You can redeem a maximum one promo code from a mobile number. Please note that once the code is applied it will take 24 hours for the balance to reflect in your Paytm wallet. In case you have not received the full amount as stated on the front of the pack please email at email@example.com.
Till when can I get Paytm cashback?
Parle Bakesmith Marie Promotion is valid till 15th February 2018. Beyond this date, you will not be able to redeem the unique code.
Where can I download Paytm Mall App from?
You could search for it on your App store/ Play Store.
I do not have either an android/ apple or a feature phone. Can I still use your offer. If YES how do I use it?
Yes, you can use the promo code through the webpage www.paytmmall.com/bakesmith
I have got an SMS with OTP. What is this?
While creating an account for you on Paytm, for your security, an OTP is sent. Simply enter it on Paytm Mall to verify your account.
Do I need internet connectivity to redeem the promo code?
Yes, you need to have an internet connection. Any expenses incurred towards the internet connection needs to be borne by you. Internet charges apply as per your internet pack plan. We recommend using wi-fi to add money in to the Paytm wallet.
Terms and Conditions
- Participation in this Promotion namely, ‘Bakesmith Paytm Offer’ (“Offer”) is purely voluntary and optional. This Offer is not valid in conjunction with any other Offer. Products are also available without this Offer. By participating in this Offer, each participant is deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions given below:
- This Offer is being conducted by Parle Biscuits Pvt. Ltd./ Parle Products Pvt. Ltd. (herein after referred to as ‘Parle’) in association with One97 Communications Ltd. (‘One97’ or Paytm’, collectively referred to as ‘the Organizer’) on One97’s platform, namely www.paytmmall.com (‘website’).
- This Offer is valid in India from 15th July 2017 to 15th February 2018 (‘Offer Period’) on purchase of select Bakesmith packs referred to as “Products” and on limited stocks only. User would not be able to avail the offer before or after that, even if the product is available and within the product shelf life as mentioned on the individual packet itself. The promo code cannot be redeemed after the expiry of the Offer Period and you agree to waive off right of redemption on the date of expiry of the Offer Period.
- The Offer is valid for the citizens of India (except the employees and family members of Parle and the organizer, their associate companies, their joint venture partners, its co-packers, their distributors, their agents, their advertising and promotional agencies and their auditors.)
- To avail benefits of the offer, a Customer needs to buy a pack of Bakesmith. The offer is available on the Rs. 28 (in All India except East zone) and Rs. 30 (in East zone) packs of Bakesmith only (hereafter referred to as “Products”). After purchasing the Products, the Customer will get a unique promo code (“Code”) on the inner surface of the product packet. After getting this promo Code, the participant can participate in the Offer and avail Paytm Cash. Paytm cash is the term used to define Paytm cash that the Customer gets when he/she applies the promo code on Paytm Mall website/app. The cash earned this way will be ‘credited’ in the Paytm wallet and can be redeemed against any purchases from the vendors accepting paytm cash or the same can be redeemed on the Paytm Mall website/app. No cash would be given in lieu of Paytm cash.
- To avail benefits of the offer, the Customer needs to have an internet connection. Any expenses incurred towards the internet connection needs to be borne by the Customer. Internet charges apply as per Customer’s internet pack plan. Parle and the Organiser recommend using wi-fi to add money in to the Paytm wallet. Parle and the Organiser shall not be responsible for the problems encountered during the adding money process due to poor internet/ wifi connectivity or inadequate internet/ wifi speed.
- On successful application of the promo code Rs. 18 would be added to user’s Paytm wallet within 24 hours. Although, neither Parle nor the Organiser will be liable for any delay in actual redemption, under this Offer, reflecting in the customers’ account due to any unforeseen circumstances.
- It is the sole responsibility of the Organiser to deliver the added money to the Customer’s Paytm wallet. Due to any reason if the Customer is not able to add money, he/she has to approach the Paytm customer care.
- All customer related queries for this Offer can be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each promo code can be used once.
- One user/mobile No. can avail this offer only once.
- In case of any conflict between terms and conditions/ instructions printed on the pack/mobile message/ insert/ voucher and the website, terms and conditions printed on website shall prevail.
- Customer can buy all products and services offered on Paytmmall.com or Paytm Mall app with the cash they collect in their Paytm wallet. In case user purchases a product or service that is greater in value than the amount of cash user has collected in Paytm wallet, user would have to pay for the differential amount through any of the payment means available/accepted on Paytm Mall. It can be used to purchase talktime or DTH recharge or purchase of physical goods after accumulation of Paytm Cash in the Paytm wallet.
- Paytm cashback offered as part of this offer is non-transferrable, non-refundable; and no physical cash payment will be made in lieu of this. At any stage, Parle and/or the Organiser reserve their right to call upon the Customer to submit any document for verification of identity as per its sole discretion.
- The Organiser and Parle will not be responsible for any loss or damage to the promo code and will not be able to issue the same unique promo code to the Customer.
- At any time the Organiser and/or Parle reserves the right to update and/or amend all or any of these terms without further notice to the Customer by any mean.
- Parle and/or the Organiser reserve the right to cancel, change or substitute Offer at any time without any prior notice to the Customer.
- The decision of Parle and the Organiser on any matter/issues related to the offer will be final and binding on all the participants/ Customers.
- Any false claims or representations of the promo codes will attract legal action.
- Parle and/or the Organiser may require Customer to participate in promotional activities (such as publicity and photography), free of charge, and he/she consents to the usage of his/her name, photograph, film recording, portrait, picture, voice, likeness and biographical information for media coverage, news or information and for advertising or promotional purposes in any media for an unlimited period without any remuneration. Parle may use the materials recorded and created, as mentioned in this Para even after the expiry of offer period.
- Paytm is the registered trademark of ONE97 Communications Ltd.
- Bakesmith is the registered Trademark of Parle Products Pvt. Ltd.
- Parle and/or the Organiser shall not be responsible for any loss, injury or any other liability arising out of the Promotion or due to participation by any person in the Offer.
- Parle and/or the Organiser shall not be liable for any loss or damage due to Act of God, Governmental actions, other force majeure circumstances and shall not be liable to pay any amount as compensation or otherwise for any such loss.
- Parle and/or the Organiser shall not be responsible for downtime on the services, caused due to technicalities (like failure of hardware equipment, configuration issue, network congestion), or due to decisions/changes in regulations that are carried out by TRAI, RBI, DoT or any other regulatory body.
- Customer agrees that use of this Offer is at its sole risk. Parle and/or the Organiser its affiliates, their officers, directors, employees, and agents disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability, availability, and fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement.
- For any suit or legal proceeding arising out of this agreement only the courts at Delhi for the organiser and Mumbai for Parle shall be the courts having jurisdiction to entertain and try the same in respect of the subject matter with relation to the forgoing promotional offer.
- How can I upgrade my wallet?
You can simply press “upgrade” button in the profile section of your wallet. Once we have received your request, our representative will call you and fix up an appointment at your convenience and complete the process.
- What is the process of upgrading the wallet?
As per RBI guidelines, to upgrade your wallet, you need to get your KYC done. For this, we need your identity proof and address proof. Once you have applied for wallet upgrade, our representative will call you to fix up an appointment where he can verify and collect the documents to complete the process.
- What are the charges of upgrading my wallet?
Currently, this service is being offered free of cost to paytm wallet users.
- How much time will it take to upgrade my wallet after applying for upgrade?
Your account will be upgraded within 2 working days once we receive your completed documents.
- Is there any place where I can go and get my KYC done?
Sorry, currently the only way by which you can get your KYC done is through the visit of our representative.
- I have got the call from the paytm representative. What all documents do I need to provide to the person?
Our representative will be giving you a blank KYC form. You need to fill this form, affix a passport size photograph and provide self-attested copies of the following:
Proof of Identity (any one): Proof of Address (any one): Passport Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voter ID card/ Aadhaar Card Driving License Telephone Bill/ Electricity Bill (last 3 months) Voter Card Ration Card PAN Card Bank Statement (last 6 months) Aadhar Card Letter from public authority stating the address NREGA Card Registered Rent Agreement
Benefits of an upgraded Wallet
- What is the difference between normal wallet and an upgrade wallet?
The wallet balance in a normal wallet (also called Basic Wallet) cannot cross Rs. 10,000/- during the month. Also, there is an upper limit of Rs. 10,000/- to the amount you can add in to the wallet. This can be either through Add-money or through Cashbacks. In the upgraded wallet (also called Prime Wallet), the wallet balance cannot cross Rs. 1,00,000/- (Rs. 1 lac). However, there is no limit on the amount that can be added, given that balance at any point is below Rs. 1 lac in the wallet.
- Is there a limit on the number of transactions in Basic wallet?
There is no limit on the number of transactions. With a Basic Wallet, you can spend only Rs. 10,000/- in a month but with a Prime Wallet, there is no limit on the amount that you can spend.
- My wallet balance is already Rs. 10,000 in Basic Wallet. Does this mean that my cashback is lost?
No, your cashback is never lost. Since you have already reached the monthly limit on the basic wallet, your cashback cannot be added in the current month cycle. Your cashback will be processed in the next month cycle. Otherwise, to get this cashback in the current month cycle, you need to get your wallet upgraded to a Prime Wallet. Miscellaneous
- How can I know whether my wallet has been upgrade or not?
Once your wallet is upgraded, you will receive a welcome sms from paytm confirming your that the wallet has been upgraded.
- The mobile number I have mentioned in the form is different from the mobile number in my paytm wallet. Can my wallet be upgraded now?
The mobile number in your form should be same as that in the paytm wallet account. In case both numbers do not match, paytm team will be calling you to explain the steps you need to take to upgrade your wallet.
- Who all are eligible for a Prime Wallet?
Indian Citizens who are using Wallet for personal use are eligible for a Prime Wallet. If you are a merchant or want to use paytm wallet for commercial use, you can contact us as email@example.com or you can visit http://paywithpaytm.com/merchants.html
- What are the other benefits of a Prime Wallet?
You can read more about the Prime Wallet and its benefits at https://paytm.com/blog/enjoy-unlimited-offers-when-you-upgrade-your-paytm-wallet/